Yoda vs. Darth Malak

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CountQuan
All rite who wins?

CountQuan
NOTE: This is ROTS Yoda

Darth_Nefarus
It could be ROTJ sick ass Yoda and he'd still win.

nazgūl-lord
Originally posted by Darth_Nefarus
It could be ROTJ sick ass Yoda and he'd still win.

big grin
of course yoda wins
he's the most powerfull jedi ever stick out tongue

Darth_Nefarus
Well, Luke tops him, eventually. But we're totally right, the frog man would flip around and slice this fool up

jedimaster2000
Yoda wins this easily.

Darth Mantis
Yoda.

jackstain
o lord.

Yoda would Eff up malak so bad that the universe wuld collapse.

He'd ruin his day with a lightsaber and/or force powers, while doing the ol' knuckle shuffle on the piss pump....if he deemed necessary.

jackstain
then punch a nugget right in malak's eye

-yoda voice-

"MMMMmmmm....almighty throat yogurt, i have applied. Yeeess, mmmmm!"

Darth Mantis
laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing rolling on floor laughing

Darth_Nefarus
Wow, I can't believe people like Janus aren't in here defending Malak, of course he may post next...

kid-adi-mundi
i bet eath yoda wins

Darth_Janus
Thanks for the vote of confidence. FYI, I voted Yoda. While I think Revan and some others might give old Yoda a run for his money, Malak struck me as way too overconfidant. And his mastery of the Force would be lacking as a result. He was a Jedi guardian, more apt to be a fighter, sure, but Yoda shows that consulars are no slouches in combat. And unless Malak trained extensively with Master Vandar in his past, the first time Yoda busts a move it will catch him totally by surprise.

Fishy
Exactly, Malak his overconfidence would be the end of him, he is so sure he can not be beaten that he gets beaten...

Even against Revan he says he is more powerful, when clearly he loses against him all the time, Malak would just stand there be ready to fight then Yoda would start and Malak would be dead... However if Malak knew more about Yoda i think the two could actually put up a very good fight

Darth Revan33
Even if Malak wasn't overconfident he wouldn't have a chance. Malak would probably use his Force Lightning and Yoda would shoot it back at him, frying him.

Board Walker
I feel star forged amp malek is stronger than yoda in every category.

carthage
Yoda kills Malak thousands of times over and over

NewGuy01
Yoda doesn't even need to let go of his walking cane.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Malak gets owned so badly.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.