ROTS Anakin(dark) vs. Malak

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CountQuan
Im going with Anakin.

Lord Banshee
Malak for me

Darth_Nefarus
ROTS Anakin (dark) is the most powerful force user ever, and he would annihilate, no, make that obliterate(I like that word more) Malak

nazgūl-lord
I'm going for Anakin
he's far more powerfull

jedimaster2000
Anakin.

Gryn Jabar
Originally posted by Darth_Nefarus
ROTS Anakin (dark) is the most powerful force user ever, and he would annihilate, no, make that obliterate(I like that word more) Malak
No, he wouldn't.

HimoKun
Malak. He'd just make Anakin angry and take Anakin out in Anakin's blind rage. Were talking about a ancient Sith Lord who was very powerful, against a confused boy.

Bobafetty
Anikan

Gryn Jabar
How can Anakin win this?

Darth Mantis
I'm going with Malak... Anakin has not trained enough or had enough experience to fight Malak... Anyway even though he is the chosen one, he does not yet know how to use his full potential; therefore makes him just a dark jedi... Nothing more...

green dude
I don't no how he wins it all i can say like every one eles Anikan wins this one and he wins popualrity to on this LoL laughing

Bobafetty
lol

Fishy
Malak will own his ass

Kun-ni Habeo
anakin

Gryn Jabar
HOW?

Emperor Revan
Originally posted by Darth_Nefarus

Anakin is not even close to the most powerful force user ever but I think He might be able to defeat Malak. Darth Malak's good, but the only Jedi he defeated in combat from start to finish that we know of is Bastila.
Anakin killed Count Dooku, even though Dooku wasn't trying to kill him, Anakin still defeated him. Both of them fought in wars, and it would be close but I think ROTS Anakin would win. We don't know enough about Malak.

Fishy
Originally posted by Emperor Revan
Anakin is not even close to the most powerful force user ever but I think He might be able to defeat Malak. Darth Malak's good, but the only Jedi he defeated in combat from start to finish that we know of is Bastila.
Anakin killed Count Dooku, even though Dooku wasn't trying to kill him, Anakin still defeated him. Both of them fought in wars, and it would be close but I think ROTS Anakin would win. We don't know enough about Malak.

Hello?

We saw Malak kill two Jedi Masters easily without any trouble...

We saw him draining the life of countless of Jedi, not something thats impressive because they were weak but it does mean he has a great command of the force. He managed to keep the Star Forge working, he didn't control it like Revan but it worked and that alone is incredibly impressive. After Malak and Revan nobody managed to do that, nobody.

He was a front line general during the Mandelorian wars, he killed countless of Mandelorians and he did face powerful Jedi.

Master Kavar for instance says he faced Malak and barely managed to escape, Malak owned his ass. Kavar is incredibly powerful in Kotor... I know enough abuot Malak to be sure he will beat Anakin

Darth_Otaku
Malak would own,Anakin is just a whiny little prick.

Emperor Revan
Originally posted by Fishy
Hello?

We saw Malak kill two Jedi Masters easily without any trouble...

We saw him draining the life of countless of Jedi, not something thats impressive because they were weak but it does mean he has a great command of the force. He managed to keep the Star Forge working, he didn't control it like Revan but it worked and that alone is incredibly impressive. After Malak and Revan nobody managed to do that, nobody.

He was a front line general during the Mandelorian wars, he killed countless of Mandelorians and he did face powerful Jedi.

Master Kavar for instance says he faced Malak and barely managed to escape, Malak owned his ass. Kavar is incredibly powerful in Kotor... I know enough abuot Malak to be sure he will beat Anakin

We didn't see the whole fight on those Jedi. The droids could've beaten them only for Malak to stop them and start choking them when Revan opened the door. And I seriously doubt they were Masters. They looked exactly like those 3 Jedi that died against those weakling Sith apprentices. Plus they don't have Jedi Master robes on.

Wow, he could use Life drain, hardly impressive since each Jedi restored his Force power as well. As for controlling the Star Forge, that is VERY impressive and would help him, but we haven't seen Malak fight against anyone powerful. Yes he probably defeated powerful Jedi, (though with as much as he avoids fighting Revan, he may have sent others to do the work) but Anakin defeated Darth Tyrannus, who was very powerful as well and easily defeated Jedi.

I never heard the part about Kavar saying he faced Malak and barely managed to escape. That definitely helps bring the fight closer, but Anakin still defeated stronger opponents. It would be a close fight, and knowing more stuff about Malak would help, but Anakin is an incredibly good dueler and could probably take the advantage.

Darth_Otaku
Duelsit not dueler.and Anakin isn't that great of a duelist.

Fishy
We didn't see the whole fight on those Jedi. The droids could've beaten them only for Malak to stop them and start choking them when Revan opened the door. And I seriously doubt they were Masters. They looked exactly like those 3 Jedi that died against those weakling Sith apprentices. Plus they don't have Jedi Master robes on.

Wow, he could use Life drain, hardly impressive since each Jedi restored his Force power as well. As for controlling the Star Forge, that is VERY impressive and would help him, but we haven't seen Malak fight against anyone powerful. Yes he probably defeated powerful Jedi, (though with as much as he avoids fighting Revan, he may have sent others to do the work) but Anakin defeated Darth Tyrannus, who was very powerful as well and easily defeated Jedi.

I never heard the part about Kavar saying he faced Malak and barely managed to escape. That definitely helps bring the fight closer, but Anakin still defeated stronger opponents. It would be a close fight, and knowing more stuff about Malak would help, but Anakin is an incredibly good dueler and could probably take the advantage.

Okay, they could have been defeated by those droids, which I doubt because Malak says he wants to test the strength of the Star Forge against Revan. He doesn't care about the rest of those Jedi.

Those Jedi I call them Masters because well how else would they have gotten there, they had to have had skill. Yes they looked the same, but everybody in Kotor looks the same.

I do personally also think Kavar could beat Dooku so beating Kavar IMO is more impressive, besides Kavar would not face Malak alone. The guy on Nar Shaddaa talks about him being defeated btw.

Now even if he send others to kill the more powerful Jedi he was still higher in rank then those guy and those guys would have killed him if they were more powerful. So that still means Malak was more powerful then those guys were. And life drain wasn't mean to be impressive just to show he has a command of the force that Anakin probably does not have

Emperor Revan
Originally posted by Fishy
Okay, they could have been defeated by those droids, which I doubt because Malak says he wants to test the strength of the Star Forge against Revan. He doesn't care about the rest of those Jedi.

Those Jedi I call them Masters because well how else would they have gotten there, they had to have had skill. Yes they looked the same, but everybody in Kotor looks the same.

I do personally also think Kavar could beat Dooku so beating Kavar IMO is more impressive, besides Kavar would not face Malak alone. The guy on Nar Shaddaa talks about him being defeated btw.

Now even if he send others to kill the more powerful Jedi he was still higher in rank then those guy and those guys would have killed him if they were more powerful. So that still means Malak was more powerful then those guys were. And life drain wasn't mean to be impressive just to show he has a command of the force that Anakin probably does not have

Those Jedi COULDN't have gotten from where Revan started to where Malak was if they were facing all of the stuff Revan did. First, Malak is surprised that Revan could do it. Secondly, they would have to have gotten past the three dark jedi waiting for you and I don't think that happened. The only thing I can think of is they were the first two Jedi knights to land on the Star Forge, Malak didn't think they were a threat so he didn't send anyone after them. They got to where Malak was and either Malak was a coward like usual and used others to defeat them, or he did it himself, which isn't that impressive since those Jedi knights on the Star Forge were weakling nothings.

As for the Kavar thing, you may be right, I give Kavar a lot of respect and he may be able to defeat Dooku.

As for the killing Jedi, Revan and his army turned most of them and killed most of the others before Malak became the Dark Lord so I don't think Malak did much with that.

You have succeeded in turning my opinion slightly, I'm not leaning toward either fighter now.

Fishy
Those Jedi COULDN't have gotten from where Revan started to where Malak was if they were facing all of the stuff Revan did. First, Malak is surprised that Revan could do it. Secondly, they would have to have gotten past the three dark jedi waiting for you and I don't think that happened. The only thing I can think of is they were the first two Jedi knights to land on the Star Forge, Malak didn't think they were a threat so he didn't send anyone after them. They got to where Malak was and either Malak was a coward like usual and used others to defeat them, or he did it himself, which isn't that impressive since those Jedi knights on the Star Forge were weakling nothings.

As for the Kavar thing, you may be right, I give Kavar a lot of respect and he may be able to defeat Dooku.

As for the killing Jedi, Revan and his army turned most of them and killed most of the others before Malak became the Dark Lord so I don't think Malak did much with that.

You have succeeded in turning my opinion slightly, I'm not leaning toward either fighter now.

Malak was Revan his pet dog and enforcer. As apprentice of the Dark Lord and a respected and feared fighter during the Mandelorian wars. Malak was one of their top targets, second only to Revan. So naturally he faced a lot of enemy's, not to mention countless of Mandelorians and god republic soldiers... Well the last one shouldn't have been to much of a problem for him but not the point.

Now i've already mentioned the star forge, but I feel like I should mention it again because well its damned impressive. Now we have never really seen Malak fight except for against Bastila but we know more about others and Bastila isn't the best but she isn't really weak either.

Now one other thing, Malak had countless of Sith following him, powerful Sith. Sith that killed Jedi for a living, many of them were killed by Revan but none of them ever challenged Malak and after Malak was destroyed and Revan left the Star Forge couldn't be controlled by any of those Sith anymore, they were consumed by its power were not able to make the factory work. Basically meaning that Malak had to be a huge step over the others in his ranks. Not to mention that he was Revan his apprentice, Revan could choose one of thousands and he choice Malak. There has to be a reason for this.

I agree that we never seen any real sign of Malak his strength in a fight just story's but alot of them. Credible story's and facts that just show he was great

Emperor Revan
Very true, that was a really good argument. I think I've turned to the Malak side...

Darth Plagues
Malak may be powerful, but Anakin did hunt down Jedi, even after Order 66, and was not defeated. Anakin all the way...

Darth_Otaku
Even afer Order 66?Order 66 gave him the advantage.

Fishy
Not to mention that Malak was never defeated by anybody but Revan... Obi owned Anakin and Palps could have done the same, Yoda could have done so, and arguably Mace could have...

Sorry dude but thats hardly an argument that makes Anakin win

And Emperor Woohooo smile Welcome to the Malak Side

Darth Plagues
Darth Vader fought multiple Jedi at a time when he was doing his clean up after Order 66 was executed. Do remember Darth Vader and the Emperor had full control of the galaxy. Darth Revan never led the Sith to full control, nor did Darth Malak. Darth Vader and Sidious were the first in Sith history to do that, and they barely had to work for. Just invade a planet to hide your true adjective, give your enemy clones with a hidden objective to over throw the Republic, and then give them that order when the time is right. Revan didn't even have enough intelligence to create an infinite amount of ships to destroy the Republic for good....Sorry dude but thats hardly an argument that makes Revan win.

Darth_Otaku
Just as i said Order 66 gave him the Advantage.Man,your such a dumbassyou gave a whole new meaning to the word dumb.

Fishy
His trickery would not help him in a fight, besides Anakin didn't think of it.

Darth Plagues
Dumb? Calling me dumb...laughing...I'm going for the side that had full control of the galaxy. Darth Otaku like I said before Revan was so stupid not to make an infinite army with the Star Forge. Give the Star Forge to Vader or Sidious and a whole new out come will appear. Also Otaku when someone is fighting multiple Jedi-Jedi Master at a time how can Order 66 give him the advantage, when no troopers are present? Malak may have destroyed the Jedi Academy on Dantooine, but with the Sith and Sith Troops. Anakin did it with only troops in ROTS.

Darth_Otaku
a did you see ROTS the scene where Anakin is approaching the Temple with horde's of clone's behind him following his commands.That's why you're dumb PUNK.

Fishy
I have to agree with Otaku there... You really are dumb

HimoKun
First of all, Vader wasn't Sith. He was a fallen Jedi. Sidious you could count as a Sith, but it's arguable. And Malak I believe had a great grasp of the foirce or Revan wouldn't of picked him to be his apprentice.

archive monitor
vade was a sith. he was as much a sith as malak. of course the real pure blood sith were killed by the dark jedi who named themselves the sith

HimoKun
Originally posted by Darth Plagues
Dumb? Calling me dumb...laughing...I'm going for the side that had full control of the galaxy. Darth Otaku like I said before Revan was so stupid not to make an infinite army with the Star Forge. Give the Star Forge to Vader or Sidious and a whole new out come will appear. Also Otaku when someone is fighting multiple Jedi-Jedi Master at a time how can Order 66 give him the advantage, when no troopers are present ? Malak may have destroyed the Jedi Academy on Dantooine, but with the Sith and Sith Troops. Anakin did it with only troops in ROTS.

You contradict yourself in your own post stupid.

Darth_Otaku
Oh,now i see that make's you even more stupid...Hehehehehelaughinglaughinglaughinggeeklaughing
laughing

kotor12341@yaho
i go with anakin and sconed fishy the star forge was deyestroyed after mallak died so we dont know if anyone else could run it

Gryn Jabar
Language please. Learn it.

Darth Abominus
i'm going with malak. anakin, although talented, hasn't been as impressive for one as having the title as "the chosen one."

Fishy
Originally posted by kotor12341@yaho
i go with anakin and sconed fishy the star forge was deyestroyed after mallak died so we dont know if anyone else could run it

Not according to the Dark Side ending of the game, which is according to Obsidian and Bioware employees the real one

Emperor Revan
The Malak side's pretty nice, free pop and a nice parking space!

Bobafetty
This would be a good fight but I think in the end Malak would win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.