Xman vs Legion (Xavier's son )

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mainstream
Cable's "test tube baby" brother vs the son of Xavier!

spetznaz
Originally posted by Mainstream
Cable's "test tube baby" brother vs the son of Xavier! \

Legion would have a very good chance if he could keep his 3 separate identities (and there three specific powers) together. However he is only able to use one identity at a time, meaning that he can only use telepathy, or telekinesis, or pyrokinesis .....but never all three at the same time. And this is why Nate would beat him.

If Legion could keep his personalities as one he would be equal to Nate. Maybe even arguably stronger. But Legion was never able to have all his identities really work as one.

demigawd
At least not until LegionQuest. Then we got to see what he could really do.

leonheartmm
i dont think legion stands too much of a chance.

Mainstream
not even a little...he's three dudes in one.

leonheartmm
yea but xman is more like a thousand dudes in one, only he doesnt need to switch between em.

kgkg
i go with X-man

Mainstream
I will too..unless someone can change my mind with some logical reasoning.

demigawd
I don't think you can - Merged Legion only appeared in one storyline. So his feats are limited to what happened in those few issues. Everything would be speculation. But he was pretty impessive.

radioboy121
Yes, only speculation of his true potential can be had. Reverting from a completely frozen state and time travel is not something to sneeze at.

black wolverine
legion is the son of xaver vs cyclops son xman nate grey and i gootta go wit legion just because of his daddy

demigawd
Yeah, but remember the mommy too.

Xavier >> Cyclops
Phoenix >>>>>>>>> Gabrielle Haller (human)

Mainstream
I gotta say that test tube baby (Xman) is pretty tough.

leonheartmm
x man is too tough for legion to handle, after all he did force xavier{legion's daddy} outside the astral plane with his psionic powers.

Mainstream
perhaps..but I think Xavier can stand up to Xman...so to speak..but that'd be another thread I suppose.

leonheartmm
naaah xavier has even less of a chance against xman then hed have against the now godlike cable.

Mainstream
so Cable is God like again...no way Xavier could stand up to Nathan now...so to speak.

leonheartmm
so what makes u think thatxavier can stand upto nate then seeing as nate had greater power than cable{or atleast his equal if a cable fan wants to argue the point}

Mainstream
Xavier is experienced..xman might get cocky and think...." I can beat this old crippled dude no sweat...and BAMM! Xavier does something to him...Cable..at regular strenght beat Xman before...so why no good old proffessor X? professorx

Cosmic Cube
lol

Of course he couldn't "stand up!" You're a riot!

Mainstream
yeah..but if Xman is as strong as they say..Xavier might get beat so bad...his legs might work again...professorx

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.