Adult Superboy vs. Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
The kinda evil future Superboy vs. Thor (normal)

Mainstream
Superboy...from the Titans Tommorrow storyline would no doubt have a better chance than the regular Supeman

Linkalicious
when a boy becomes an adult....he is a man. yes

Draco69
I know I know. I had to say "boy" or else everybody would be confused.

the Darkone
you mean black zero superboy

Draco69
I have no idea who "black zero" Superboy is. I meant the "Titans Tomorrow" Superboy

Mainstream
I heard of Black Zero Supes..but adult Superboy..or Titans Superman is cooler.

kgkg
i haven't heard of this adult superboy

is he stonger that superman (post)?? if not than i don't see him winning.

Draco69
Adult Superboy has all the powers of Superman however his TK has been magnified and honed over the years. With his TK he can greatly amplify his own strength. Also magic seems to be nullified with his TK field. Captain Marvel attacked Superboy with magic and Superboy swatted him away like a fly.

Mainstream
Titans Superman stands a great chance

kgkg
if magic doesn't have no effect and it seems his stonger than superman(post)

than he takes Thor(normal).

Mainstream
dadadada da da da dada da Superboy! (as a man)

Fanboy
Superboy.

True Sinister
Superboy. If he is able to do that to CM than I doubt Thor(especialy normal) would be much of a challenge.

whirlysplat
Superboy as Superman takes Thor easily big grin

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by Draco69
Adult Superboy has all the powers of Superman however his TK has been magnified and honed over the years. With his TK he can greatly amplify his own strength. Also magic seems to be nullified with his TK field. Captain Marvel attacked Superboy with magic and Superboy swatted him away like a fly.

It was the Freddy Freeman Captain Marvel, though.

whirlysplat
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
It was the Freddy Freeman Captain Marvel, though.

Ahhh. I see big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.