Victory!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ones
ive won the war against the pop ups on my pc eek!

LanİeWindu™
Hooray!

The best way to win that war is to not get adware on your computer. stick out tongue

Clovie
i have no pop ups huh and no ads huh

The Ones
I KILLED THE BASTARDS!

smoker4
Whats next then?

The Ones
just take it one day at a time, give my troops (ad aware and spybot) a rest until PC war 2

smoker4
Yes keep up morale soldier laughing out loud

Corran
You've not won the war, they are just regrouping having lost this battle. The evil lords of Adware will soon mount another attack probably when you are resting on your laurels and celebrating this minor victory.

Clovie
Originally posted by The Ones
just take it one day at a time, give my troops (ad aware and spybot) a rest until PC war 2 but they should be on all the time huh

LanİeWindu™
Originally posted by Clovie
but they should be on all the time huh As she said. At least use a virus program all the time.

The Ones
when ever i need to scan i just open them up. and i need to regroup my men and get ready incase another attack is launched tank usaflag

LanİeWindu™
Originally posted by The Ones
when ever i need to scan i just open them up. and i need to regroup my men and get ready incase another attack is launched tank usaflag Have them on all the time so they caught as soon as you get em...not when you need to scan.

Clovie

The Ones
we got to get a tighter defence. we cant let them break into our pc again

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.