Hello Every one!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pirate Lover$$$
Hi I'm Elle, and am a Drama student at Oxford, Who once actually appeared with Johnny Depp on SleepyHollow, If ya don't believe me well....your just silly!! Oh well, I luv Micheal Jackson's Music (Hate the person!) and adores the Killers!!
Hope your all nice back!!

King Burger
Awesome!

Glad to have you here Elle.

Please come in, and enjoy our complimentary pillow
chocolate...on the pillow...on a pillow...somewhere.

Have a good time.

Shorty420
Hi, I'm new, I just joined!

King Burger
Welcome Shorty420!

A girl into wrestling and mud-football?

Cool!

Great to have you here. Enjoy.

Darth_Big_Boy
Welcome.

starwing
I've only seen one Johnny Depp movie with a title I have forgotten, but I remember how good Depp was in it.

Welcome, Pirate Lover$$$. Have some coffee.

Storm
Bienvenidos al mundo del KMC welcome2

golden moon
Welcome!

misha
Originally posted by Pirate Lover$$$
Hi I'm Elle, and am a Drama student at Oxford, Who once actually appeared with Johnny Depp on SleepyHollow, If ya don't believe me well....your just silly!! Oh well, I luv Micheal Jackson's Music (Hate the person!) and adores the Killers!!
Hope your all nice back!!

hey elle welcome to kmc!

i just have a small bone to pick with you though!
you love MJ's music but hate him personally ... why, do you know him? did you meet him when you teamed up with johnny depp?
havnt you heard that the boy admitted he was lying? im sure thats the reason you hate MJ?? isnt it rather stupid and immature to hate someone you dont even know from a rumor that has now been confirmed as not true? erm

Corran
Welcome to humanities greatest product of insanity, the KMC forums.

st41k3r
ewo

Mr Parker
you do realise you are replying to an old thread dated back in march dont you? big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.