scarlet witch(curent power levels) VS magneto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

stormfront13
father VS daighter

who wins??

kgkg
magneto

Mainstream
you sure?

kgkg
yes.

Mainstream
okay..far enough.

stormfront13
well scarlet witch got a hge up-grade and is super powerful now

Mainstream
yeah..she off da chain home boys and home girls.

kgkg
so did magneto.

stormfront13
well her powers are like reality warping or something like that

demigawd
Hard to say. Wanda's powers now include reality warping. But so do Magneto's. It's unresolved as to whether or not his reality warping comes from hers or not. So there's not enough information to decide on this fight.

stormfront13
well can't sc just disrupt mags powers

Mainstream
hmmmmmmmm...seems possible.

stormfront13
well can't she do that i think she has done it to other people

demigawd
Current Wanda vs. Classic Magneto definitely goes in favor of Wanda. Current Magneto is still in the middle of being defined, however.

stormfront13
wait?? who do you think wins

demigawd
I told you - it's inconclusive. We don't know the status of Current Magneto or Current Wanda. It's a better question to revisit after the House of M storyline this summer.

eleveninches
Well, magento cant have had total power over metal, or else he would have been able to stop the sentinal from destroying genosha

Draco69
That's because he was severely weakened by an assault by Wolverine. The dude was in a wheelchair.

demigawd
Well, for one, Magneto was almost completely powerless at the same - was bound to a wheelchair and recovering in a hospital. Second, it's likely that Sentinel was ceramic.

black wolverine
demigawd u touch ur self at night

wanda would win because she is sexy an could take magnes's powers away u dumb ****

demigawd
Originally posted by black wolverine
demigawd u touch ur self at night

So that was YOU spying on me last night....

stormfront13
eeewww caan we get back to subject

stormfront13
imo scarlet witch might win

demigawd
I can agree with that if you're comparing the most recent Scarlet Witch to the last full appearance of Magneto in combat (Eve of Destruction). Magneto has begun showing his own reality control powers, but it's just started, so things may change drastically shortly. But as it stands, yeah, I'd give it to Wanda too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.