Debate of the Month!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phoenix
We've had an idea ((meaning Rogue had an idea and I hijacked it! wink)) that we could have a debate every month. Whaddya guys think? Yay or nay?

nazgūl-lord
Yay stick out tongue

PinkDiamonds
YAY!!

angelsflame265
I like the idea. . . maybe something other then a ship debate? we already have one going on in the Shipper thread

sugar&sweet
yay. but wat could it b about that would get people instreting(soz can't spell that good)?

RoguePw25
Originally posted by Phoenix
We've had an idea ((meaning Rogue had an idea and hijacked it! wink)) that we could have a debate every month.

you hijacking my idea? Never!

Love the idea! That would be really interesting to see. But I also agree with AF about the shippers debate. That's what those shippers threads are about.

Originally posted by sugar&sweet
yay. but wat could it b about that would get people instreting(soz can't spell that good)?

Good question. Well, I suppose that once you all decide if we're doing this or not, you can drop a few ideas about what you would like to debate about. There's tons of things! Think about some theories that you've heard floating around about Harry or any of the characters.

I can't think of any really good ones right now, but I'll try to think of something. Feel free to throw out any ideas that you think will make a good debate.

But how this will go is as follow:

Everyone will give there idea for what they think we should debate about, then each month, we do a poll and the topic that is the largest response will be what we debate about that month.

Harryschick
Hi guys I'm a new comer but I think it it a great idea i'll do it so YEAH ROCK ON!!! HEHEHE byebyez smile angel

TheSun
What was she trying to say?!?

Tassie
Yey. I like arguing smart

impatientinky
Great idea!! can't wait smile

sugar&sweet
Originally posted by RoguePw25

Love the idea! That would be really interesting to see. But I also agree with AF about the shippers debate. That's what those shippers threads are about.

Good question. Well, I suppose that once you all decide if we're doing this or not, you can drop a few ideas about what you would like to debate about. There's tons of things! Think about some theories that you've heard floating around about Harry or any of the characters.

I can't think of any really good ones right now, but I'll try to think of something. Feel free to throw out any ideas that you think will make a good debate.

ok wat about this: is it true that cho chang dies in the 6th book?

Raven Guardia
debates are fun...so YES

~Air Angel~
Debates are great! big grin

belbel300
yay

RoguePw25
okay, do you all have any ideas for a debate? Sugar-sweet mentioned something about Cho. But that's like a theory or something that we're not sure is going to happen. How about something that we can use Books 1-5 as references.

spidergrl
should cho and harry get together!! I know what my opinion is going to be!! lol

Bun Bun
i auctally liked the though of harry and genny together

spidergrl
or harry and hermione....you know....what ever?

Phoenix
We could always make a start with who Harry should get together with - thats always a favourite topic of contention! big grin

zamber
Yay

RoguePw25
We could always make a start with who Harry should get together with - thats always a favourite topic of contention! big grin

agreed. That seems to be the popular demand right now. It can be titled, "Who do you want Harry to get with?" or something. It can be a poll with Hermione, Luna, Ginny, Cho or other as the selections.

Anything else about this?

weegie
Can we debate whether the fact that Lockheart said in the second book that he cured a werewolf and turned him back into a man has anything to do with anything???

Phoenix
How about this - we make 'who should harry get with' the april debate of the month, then open a may nomination thread ((and I'll copy and paste ur idea straight to that thread weegie...))

PinkDiamonds
yes plz do that! when will it open?

Phoenix
I was gonna say first of April, but that is April Fool's Day, and I have plans... evil face

2nd of April instead - if I forget, I'm sure Rogue will remember...

PinkDiamonds
cool. good, cant wait! only three days!

noelluvspotter
I say most definitely yes. Sounds like fun good idea.

spidergrl

Hehehe I know... *cough* Hermione *cough

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.