Superman vs. new sinister Six

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

doctorstrongbad
Background

Okay i have been trying to find a good fight for superman but i have failed twice so I now I am using a team.

Okay the fight takes place in an exact copy of the x-men's danger room. The battlefield is a dome football field with the normal height and length. The structure of the building can not be broken but if damaged they will be rocks and stuff to use as weapons.

Everybody is at max strength, no prep time and nobody knows opponents weaknesses. Battle is to the death and the people involved think they will die for real if they die. Note they will not. Okay enjoy.

Sinister Six

1. Electro
2. The beetle
3. The Sandman
4. Carnage
5. Venom
6. Green Goblin

Vs.

Superman

Okay who wins?

Scoobless
Electro at full strength was pretty powerful but not enough to kill Supes..... Carnage at full power had possession of the Silver Surfer.......lol

without the "Carnage Cosmic" they lose

Draco69
Superman would win.

Sandman + Heat vision = Glass

The Beetle + Freeze Breath = Popsicle

Carnage + Venom + Heat Vision = Puddles of goo (God knows jinzin gonna pop out of nowhere.)

Green Goblin + anything = bean bag of bones

The only problem would be Electro. However Superman would find a way to defeat him.

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by Draco69
Superman would win.

Sandman + Heat vision = Glass

The Beetle + Freeze Breath = Popsicle

Carnage + Venom + Heat Vision = Puddles of goo (God knows jinzin gonna pop out of nowhere.)

Green Goblin + anything = bean bag of bones

The only problem would be Electro. However Superman would find a way to defeat him.

So your saying this is "light work" for superman? Not even a challenge?

Draco69
A small challenge. None of them are threats by themselves or as a team.

Electro is the only challenge for Superman. The rest are cannonfodder.

black wolverine
sinister six would kill superman i hate superman and electro would kill him superman is fast but not lightspeed and superman is not really that fast i saw the cartton and superman did not go that fast he was kinda slow

doctorstrongbad
Okay so superman can win this fight with ease? Hmm.. I'll have to think about this. Okay thanks to everybody for their help. smile

azndrgn
Originally posted by black wolverine
sinister six would kill superman i hate superman and electro would kill him superman is fast but not lightspeed and superman is not really that fast i saw the cartton and superman did not go that fast he was kinda slow

You can't really make judgements about characters based on their cartoon counterparts. They're usually a lot weaker than their comic book representations.

azndrgn
Plus I've seen cartoon Superman get hit by a laser and he gets knocked down? Don't really think that's the true Supes. More like K-Mart Blue Light Special Supes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.