Blackpanther vs Shadowhawk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

srankmissingnin
I vagily remember Shadowhawk. He was an Image character... and he looked cool. I can't remember anything else but does he have a chance of beating Blackpanther?

radioboy121
Blackpanther or Batman? Either way, I don't think Shadowhawk can handle. I remember vaguely of Shadowhawk, but wasn't he just a standard human crimefighter with a few gadgets and adequate fighting skills?

srankmissingnin
Lets go with Blackpanther and I think Shadowhawk's suit could talk to him or something but I cant remember

radioboy121
I thought Shadowhawk's suit was man-made. That sounds more like Darkhawk that had a suit of more alien origins.

srankmissingnin
I was looking for a bio of Shadowhawk for more info on him, I couldn't find one but I did find out Image has new series starting in May. The brief caption said something about the suit being handed down from along line of heroes... from ancient Egypt.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.