How do you want to die and where and how do you want to burried?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

uQifg2WV
Here's mine; I want to die with a lot of blood, because blood covered pale corpses look beautiful, then cremated and buried in all 50 states in the US. Don't worry, I'm not asking this so I can come and kill you, and I'm also not a necrophiliac.

debbiejo
I want to be laughing real hard and then croak.....Then at my funeral I want everyone to have a really good time and party and talk about all the good times we all had...AND I want lots and lots of flowers, cause I think I'll be there watching and I want to SMELL THE PRETTY FLOWER!!!!

And I think if someone at my funeral says something mean, I'll just stick around for a while and invade their dream for alittle while until they become unglued...BUT if I am cremated then I want to be planted in a garden or dumped at sea off Cozumel, cause that is a beautiful part of the ocean, emerald green, but If I have a tomb stone, I want it to say.

And Now the Journey Begins...

Soth
I want to die young as late as possible

and then I want to be cremated and scattered to the four winds

SlipknoT
I want to die befor 60, and then be creamated and scatered everywhere

Ignite
I wanna be cremated too...Being hit by a bus when im 70 sounds fun.

uQifg2WV
Also poeple i said how. How am i supposed to instruct my rising legion of assassins if they dont know how to kill you? I mean huh what? I love you and stuff or something.

Deathblow
I'd like to die from sexual asphyxiation, of course, and then have my body frozen in a big block of ice and stuck on display at some natural history museum, so future generations can come marvel at my beauty for years to come.

uQifg2WV
Good one.

Ronny
i would like to die of old age, sitting on my sofa drinking beer. and i want to be buried in a grave yard in england no expression

actully... i dont really care how i die as long as i stay dead, i dont want to die go somewhere in ther after life become extreamly comfortable then get YANKED back to life ... that would suck jizzy baboon balls

Demarthl
im going to get hit by an eddi stobart truck on my bmx, get burnt and thrown somewhere no expression

Alpha Centauri
How would I want to die? Dunno.

It only happens once so I'd wanna know what it was like, but also not painful.

Then cremate me and scatter my ashes over the crowd at a concert.

-AC

Ronny
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
How would I want to die? Dunno.

It only happens once so I'd wanna know what it was like, but also not painful.

Then cremate me and scatter my ashes over the crowd at a concert.

-AC OHMYGOD

eek! thats what i want

TOOL CONCERT FOOL eek!

Alpha Centauri
Have you ever seen Tool live Ronny?

-AC

Ronny
never cry

never ever! and they are my favorite band...

as a matter of fact ive never seen a concert

Alpha Centauri
I have.

You haven't lived until you've seen them live, given that your appreciation of them is genuine, which I believe it is.

-AC

Ronny
It is shock well they are releasing anew album soon right? doesn't that mean they are going on tour? eek!

Alpha Centauri
It will be out late this year I'm betting.

So they will probably do warm ups VERY late into 05....if we're lucky.

Don't expect a full tour till 2006.

An NIN fan too right? I'm seeing them live in 8 days.

-AC

Ronny
cry i love NIN and when they are coming here

but the tickets sold out first day, i didnt here about it until the day after

Alpha Centauri
Where do you live? What state I mean.

Might have some help for you.

-AC

Ronny
Sacramento California

Alpha Centauri
3_30_05 san francisco_ca.
Slim's 331 11th st. 8pm - all ages.

^^^It's a NIN listening party arranged by Interscope Records. You can hear the entire new album before it comes out and you also get a goodie pack with a limited edition 7" and an exclusive non-album track.

It's not a gig but it's pretty awesome.

wink

-AC

Ronny
*jaw falls to basement*

cry no way is my dad letting me go to san fran

Alpha Centauri
Well.........

These are just warm-up gigs. Do yourself a favour Ronny, go join the NIN mailing list NOW.

Why? Because they are doing a huge North American tour later this year, in bigger venues but it has less chance of selling out so fast. Tickets go on sale in June (dates/venues haven't been announced).

Joining the mailing list means that you'll get an email about pre-sale tickets. So when they come to your town, you can get them a couple days before they go on sale.

A "Thanks AC" will do nicely wink.

-AC

big gay kirk
Back on topic..... I will die live on television on 5 October 2101.... I will be 132 years old, and the tv will be interviewing me as the oldest living man, and the only person left alive in the 22nd century who can remember the 20th.... He or she will ask... "What is the secret of your long life...?" I will reply, "give me the phone, I'll ring my dad and ask him..." and then I'll keel over..... laughing my head off..... I will then be placed in a canoe (cos a ships too expensive) and pushed into a lake, covered with petrol and set alight.....

uQifg2WV
thanks for bringing it slightly more on topic.

Powerful_Dragon
I would want to die in the sky. with rain drops of my blood in the sky and stay were I died. With blood tears in my eye.

Hey that's like a poem. eek! laughing out loud laughing

uQifg2WV
That sounds pretty

Jackie Malfoy
Very depressing thought but I would have to say near the ocean where pirate ships use to be.JMeye

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.