Nine Inch Nails: With Teeth artwork released and more.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Alpha Centauri
The artwork for the new Nine Inch Nails album has been released here:

http://www.nin.com/current

Pretty minimal but something effective about it I think, I like it.

Also, check "Access" for Trent's Q&A. He speaks about other songs that didn't make it to the album for the purposes of putting them on ANOTHER record to be released "timely".

-AC

furryman
liking the whole industrial bleed/tear thing

Dr. Strangelove
Originally posted by furryman
liking the whole industrial bleed/tear thing

Me too.

Lana
Just saw this...

I like it, simple and to the point, I think.

And I'll definitely be trying to make my way up to the Metro on the 30th for the listening party yes

Tptmanno1
siiick....

smittenkitten
FYI: The Line Begins To Blur was released on iTunes today (or whatever that is called, I don't use it).

-Smitten Kitten-

Alpha Centauri
Cool.

Gonna wait for the album though.

-AC

smittenkitten
Not surprised.

But isn't it okay, since he gave you the green light and officially released it?

On a semi-related note, I saw this really shitty movie called Hostage today. Perhaps you've heard of it. One of the characters looked like a young TR. It was quite the sight.

-Smitten Kitten-

Korri
Never judge an Album ny its Artwork stick out tongue

Lana
stick out tongue

I didn't get to go to the listening party last night cry

Deathblow
I went to the best listening party on earth last night, hosted by the man himself droolio

Great show, NIN definitely lived up to my expectations. Also looking forward even more to the new album after hearing some more of the songs. Plus I have a huge March Of The Pigs induced bruise welling up above my eye thumb up

Alpha Centauri
I don't think I have enough middle fingers to those people who said "Trent is old and lost it" on the NIN community.

I'm bummed that he didn't play The Great Below, but it was one of the best shows I've been to, ever.

-AC

Tptmanno1
Originally posted by smittenkitten
Not surprised.

But isn't it okay, since he gave you the green light and officially released it?

On a semi-related note, I saw this really shitty movie called Hostage today. Perhaps you've heard of it. One of the characters looked like a young TR. It was quite the sight.

-Smitten Kitten-
hey I liked hostage....

smittenkitten
Tptmanno, you are nuts. Didn't you think the resemblance was uncanny, though? Imagine him when he's older and loses some of the youthful roundness of the face. Deadringer. I mean, there are differences, but for two unrelated people...DAMN!

-Smitten Kitten-

Lana
Originally posted by Deathblow
I went to the best listening party on earth last night, hosted by the man himself droolio

Great show, NIN definitely lived up to my expectations. Also looking forward even more to the new album after hearing some more of the songs. Plus I have a huge March Of The Pigs induced bruise welling up above my eye thumb up
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
I don't think I have enough middle fingers to those people who said "Trent is old and lost it" on the NIN community.

I'm bummed that he didn't play The Great Below, but it was one of the best shows I've been to, ever.

-AC

You two suck cry stick out tongue

Tptmanno1
SK> are you talking about the phyco Mars kid?
yea kinda..

smittenkitten
Yeah, that's who. Maybe I spend a lot more time looking at TR's face than you.

-Smitten Kitten-

Darth Revan
Originally posted by smittenkitten
Tptmanno, you are nuts. Didn't you think the resemblance was uncanny, though? Imagine him when he's older and loses some of the youthful roundness of the face. Deadringer. I mean, there are differences, but for two unrelated people...DAMN!

-Smitten Kitten-

I noticed the same thing. I actually thought it was Trent Reznor when I first saw him.

EDIT: Jesus, did I really just bump this thread to say that? I sound like a girl, sort of.

Victor Von Doom
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri

-AC

Was shite.

Alpha Centauri
I said that the day we went, so I was speaking off hype.

In hindsight, was shit.

-AC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.