Women more time on cell phone?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chiefsabe
Do women spell more time on the cell phone compared to men?

dave123
I do not know

Maya Zurak
It's possible. stick out tongue

Ronny
spell more time? what?

Demarthl
many many many many possibilities, try asking vodafone or some other phone tariff group

furryman
yeah, generally men call to arrange and of minimal length; women are more conversational and call to discuss

Maya Zurak
i agree with furryman, even when i don't like to phone so much.

Pandemoniac
Sure they do! Women generally like to pass around more content in conversations. Had a fine example on the train today, this girl was talking for over half an hour over a cellphone about what groceries she got that morning.
My (male) telephone conversations are more like this; Friend phones me: 'Hey, want to go hang out in a bar?' And then I answer 'Yeah ok, see you in 10 minutes' End of call.

Ronny
i hate the telephone period embarrasment and im a girl

i think the longest time ive spent on the phone was 20 mintues MAYBE

furryman
I hate talking on phones, and hardly ever text

only used for quick organisational and "where are you" calls

Pandemoniac
Really! I have some friends living far away (but I do live in The Netherlands, and my view of 'far way' probably won't mean jack to others here), but still, a visit would still take a 3 hour drive so I do spend like 4 hours on the phone with some of them. And I am a guy!
But then again the conversations are more about the greater essences of life, and not f*cking groceries.

Imaginary
Longest phone call would be about 2 hours....

chiefsabe
oops my bad i meant to say spend

Pandemoniac
Hahaha, damn that vibrating-function indeed!

chiefsabe
yeah chicks like the vibrating function on the phone

Beast_Within
i no wat u mean...my sis is all talkin on the cell for like...hours. she's wastin my minutes mad

chiefsabe
yeah and you see chicks with a cell phone talking on it when they are right next to a land line phone

chiefsabe
and have you noticed payphones are now 50 cents because of cell phones, i remember back when they were 20 cents

Lana
Meh, I don't spend a lot of time on the phone, usually....I am guilty of spending 2+ hours on the phone, though...but that rarely happens.

When I say rarely, btw, the last time I did that was in December.

Lemonade Whiz
guys make small talk, girls make elaborate detailed conversations.

If you think I'm lying you are sorely mistaken

Buttpatrol

luv_danrad*^^*
i think its true gurls on the phone more...

Buttpatrol

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by chiefsabe

maybe with text. My friends and I are always texting each other in school....even though were not suppose to laughing out loud

chelsea17
Actually, as you can tell, I am a girl. And yes, I have a cell phone. And yes, I talk on my cell phone a lot...but when I'm on my cell, it's with one of my guy friends. Actually, this friend (his name is Kamron), he's on his cell phone more than I'm on mine!...so not in ALL caseswink

LanİeWindu™
From what I've seen, yes women do spend more time on the phone compared to men. Whenever I am on the phone with a woman, they keep rambling on about stuff I don't want to hear, and I just sit there and wait for them to be quiet. (Mind you these are women in my family, other girls I like to talk to on the phone with ^^)

When I'm on the phone with guys, it's basically "How you doin'? Wanna come over and watch the game?" and that's it.

chelsea17
It all depends on the personwink

King Burger
Men also talk alot on the phone, but only if they're talking to a
gilr they like, especially since often in such phone calls, the gilr
lets the guy do most of the talking.

Besides, women get along together better, and are more personal
with each, than men are, so that may hep explain why they talk
less than the men.

nutella-spatz
yea, guess girls are generally more communicative than guys, although that is not always the case!

longest time on the phone? 8 hours stick out tongue but that in deed was with a guy, so.....

Filth
Compared to me a deaf wale spends more time on the cell phone, i hate talking over the phone I prefer to talk face to face.

Clovie
Do women spell more time on the cell phone compared to men? *spells* erm...what do you want me to spell? confused

Jackie Malfoy
I say we are both even!JMglen

misha

most probably yes erm

BasketCase
i would say yeah, but i dont much

Storm
Not in my case, I dislike telephoning in general.

King Burger
Originally posted by Storm
Not in my case, I dislike telephoning in general.

You don't want to hear the voice of your boyfriend? *kissey kissey kissey*phone1 tongue_smilie

Korri
i never use the phone anymore messed

Sicky666
You better could wonder why humans speak about topics which leads them nowhere, why do you go to your work anyway, I really don't get it, if you die will you have anything what you've learned? You think they need a businessman in ye Abyss or Heaven, you are all losing your time, same with phone-talk: you just babble something, unimportant.

LifeIsKillingMe
i hate using my cell

Ronny
Originally posted by King Burger
Men also talk alot on the phone, but only if they're talking to a
gilr they like, especially since often in such phone calls, the gilr
lets the guy do most of the talking.

Besides, women get along together better, and are more personal
with each, than men are, so that may hep explain why they talk
less than the men. Very unique way of typing you have there no expression reminds me of lyrics for a song

King Burger
Originally posted by Ronny
Very unique way of typing you have there no expression reminds me of lyrics for a song

I can't reply until I make sure whether you are being
sarcastic, or weird.

Filth
Originally posted by Sicky666
You better could wonder why humans speak about topics which leads them nowhere, why do you go to your work anyway, I really don't get it, if you die will you have anything what you've learned? You think they need a businessman in ye Abyss or Heaven, you are all losing your time, same with phone-talk: you just babble something, unimportant.

There is truth behind your madness, humans feel the need to be in contact with other humans its odd behavior.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.