Diablo II LOD: Battlenet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sicky666
Ok, people who play Diablo II on battlenet, introduce yourself here, tell me what character you are and at which level, would be interesting to create an list with all battlenet players on it...be honest ppl!

I play at the moment with a level 7 Barbarian, it's not so high yet but I just started over today... Aphoom-Zhah

BackFire
A friend of mine plays this game, he has like 40 lvl 90 characters, it's insane.

Pandemoniac
Diablo 2 LOD rocks! I have a lev 40 paladin named, of course, Pandemoniac, and some other lesser dudes. I don't play it very often now, but if you want to go kill some monsters in there, I would gladly assist! This game is very interesting, especially when you just started it, I'll be happy to show you around.

Sicky666
Eh I just started over am now level 12 druid, only other don't want to accompany me cause they think I'm insane, which I am not ofcourse. Look I joined battlenet so I could play with others, so I would love to play with others. I play on Europe, please join me...

dark1365
Me too, I have a lv.23 druid named TheSleeperDen. I decked him out to be a warrior spellcaster, giving him lotsa strength and two hand weapons.
I found a great pair of rare items, an amulet and a long staff. Both were lightning based. The amulet gave the user 1 to all lightning skills. The staff gave a whole wack of stuff, plus 1 to all lightning skills.
Since I'm a nice guy and i couldn't use them otherwise, I traded it to another sorceress for a Unique amulet, in a SCL(secret cow level) game.

MetallicaT
d2 is a good game..i got bored of it about 6months ago but i played it pretty consistantly for 4 yrs, it was much better befor the x-pack came out though

Sicky666
Well, I still had to slay Andy alone, but I find Diablo more interesting with expansion, this Druid is my favourite character and I couldn't think of a Diablo without it, though I've heard of a Diablo Hellfire...

SD-Assault67
I have a lvl 91 amazon, and a lvl 17 druid that is going to be an ele wind druid. I been playing for two years so im kinda bored, i barily play, but i get on every now and then to see if any buddies are online to play with or duel in games with as a team. Pretty tight game in my book though. But over all, SOCOM II is the shit!

Steve_Gerrard
i have lvl 98 paladin, 97 babarian 91 amazon, 88 necromancer, 94 druid, 91 paladin, 43 sorceress, 68 babarian

Xbusta_capsX
does ne ne hav an extra cd key for expansion plzzzzz?

belly_jeans349
my highest lvl was 90 (omg almost 99) i was so happy....but the game got boring all of a sudden.....but if anyone will post their account name and wat realm they play in i may get interested into the game again and play with ya guys as long as you're not a rusher on the game....i just hate that....im on u.s. west and my account name is...filthy_jelly i think or belly_jeans349 like on here.....i'll have to see but i've been thinking about getting back into the game big grin

Koala MeatPie
My Account name is GuesS: KoalaMeatPie

DarkC
lvl40 Druid, but I think he expired.

John Bak'or
hmm i HAD diablo 2 lod but i got a new computer that may be too good for it anf besides i lost the cds.

swedish_bum
I have a lvl 85 barbarian and a lvl 30 barbarian in Europe, and my account is "swedish_bum"

DarkC
Originally posted by John Bak'or
hmm i HAD diablo 2 lod but i got a new computer that may be too good for it anf besides i lost the cds.
No computer is good enough for Diablo II! mhm

swedish_bum
Agre... i have a GOOD computer and it works for me..

Koala MeatPie
Originally posted by swedish_bum
Agre... i have a GOOD computer and it works for me..

http://library.thinkquest.org/J0112392/images/aliyes.gif

xxxpoppunker182
i use to play LOD( for like years) i mean that game made me the "smelly kid" in class. i loved 1.08 patch and now it's kinda wierd

Pandemoniac
Had a go at it last week again, to keep my characters from expiring. But have to say, had quite some fun playing act III with a a decent crew of allies I encountered, and won some duels in another game.
Got me a pretty lethal lev. 21 assassin. Also played my lev. 45 paladin a bit, but I guess I messed up configuring him as he get's his ass kicked a bit to swift in nightmare levels.
Anyhow, it seems the game is still quite entertaining to me, so say Hi when you see Pandemoniac around on BattleNet.

Koala MeatPie
I use the
/players 8
/player 8 Cheat, you get 8 times the XP, but you also get 8x harder demons.

So It equals out and I don't concider that cheating stick out tongue

But What Is fun Is ZonFire

I made myself a sword that, amongst other things, Turns every Enemy kill into Mefisto, and they work for me stick out tongue

swedish_bum
WOOT!?!

MadMel
HAHAHAHAHAHA AN ARMY OF MEFISTOS. THATS WOULD BE TOTALY AWSOME. how did you do it. what ingredient and stuff.

kilnowtknnmsl8r
ya it is now version 1.11 and it is wierd i play on ladder now they say better stuff there so i guess whatever. cool anywho my account is killa453 killa451 and ubern_ufackers i have many many ch i dont want to name all. i also play in uswest so if u see me on let me know and say hi nice talking big grin big grin Happy Dance sick smokin'

MetallicaT
started playing agian a little bit
if anyone wants to play sc ladder /w *No-Remorse on useast
smile

Mr Bochengo
does diablo muck up your computer if you download it

2guns

MadMel
no

Da-Grinch
yea i used to play but it got old and i also got fable for xbox which is way fun

ROYALGUARD
Retired (sold to ebay for $100)
DanteSparda
Level 94
Smiter/Fist of heavener. 4200 life 8000 damage smite 4000 damage fist of heavens.

MadMel
nice...i started palying again..but i cant go online..ive tried bout 10 diff cd keys..

ROYALGUARD
i think im going back again. from scratch..

this time its a mage(hammer with 6k damage/fist of heaven 4k damage)
more life but ALOT less defense.

why am i going back? my girlfriend dumped me. i need a healing time sad

MadMel
laughing out loud...thats diablo 1 ur talking bout right?...never played it..

ROYALGUARD
no i mean its a paladin... at diablo 2 lod.
i just like to call it mage because it uses hammer and foh at the same time.

MadMel

crazy_shadow
Diablo 1 was fun for a few weeks then it just got old. Diablo 2 was fun for 3 years then it got old...then it came back for about 3-4 months....then got old....and I haven't played it since...I'm waiting for Diablo3

MadMel
ditto..but im starting D2 again

ThaJadeMenace

I just started again. I have a lvl 25 Barbarian at the moment. I have other chars but they are mules.

Does anyone have a ladder character that is willing to Trade? I need Sigon and Immortal sets.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.