hello new person here

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

evillizzy89
arial forest green big grin hello people okay well im very bored so yea....peace out for additional info about me check out my profile big grin

Vegeta
Welcome to the forums smile

Storm
welcome and have a blast smile

tigida_tigida
welcome and have fun

DarkSwordsLady
welcome and hello

Evy_O
Heya there! Have fun thumbs_up

evillizzy89
hey kool i like final fantasy!! hehehe my bro likes dragon ball z yay! i got ppl with my interests well yea thansk for the welcome!! smile

kermitgurl1313
any 1 has a website or something to help me find how to speak elf like the lord of the rings elves plezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help embarrasment sad
-conny

Fire
enjoy your stay kermit check out the LOTR section and don't use ppl there welcome threads for this

Evy_O
Yeah you should check the LotR section for that, but I can PM you with a great adress if you like big grin

sukasa
hi and welcome

evillizzy89
ummm for u lotr fans umm the elf language u can find it in the lotr website or in the unnoficial one or look it up in yahoo there is this web site where i got the alphabet completed ^^

evillizzy89
ummm for u lotr fans umm the elf language u can find it in the lotr website or in the unnoficial one or look it up in yahoo there is this web site where i got the alphabet completed ^^

evillizzy89

Gil'sSweetheart
Welcome!

Punk Kid
um yo people whats happening i like anime and one of my favorite video games is final fantasy

Punk Kid
how do i get a picture under my name thing?

Punk Kid
rock

Gil'sSweetheart
Go to News and Questions for an avatar.

nazgulinthedark
hi!

shaber
Welcome and enjoy youself

LeAtHerRFace
Welcome and have a pleasant stay...

evillizzy89
umm to punk kid nope ur pix isnt on the thingy . And to everyone else thanks for the welcome ^_^.

evillizzy89
woah i havent been here for ages!!! then again... well w/e hello new people and hello people who come here often... damn im gonna go check out some stuff

evillizzy89
woah im like lost...

Liverpool Fan
hello

evillizzy89
hi

Shadow_King
hello and welcome to kmc forums

evillizzy89
again.. thanks... if there is any hp fans and if ur a true slytherin join the common rooms!!!

dougy is god

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.