Come one come all!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ronny
eek! this may i am going to.... wait for it ... wait for it

*drumroll*

eek! NEW YORK

toot its for educational purposes too!! well im going with my theatre class to check out a few plays, but yea eek! you know you love it!

Alpha Centauri
It's great there. You'll have fun.

-AC

Demarthl
thumb up

dave123
Coolios eek!

Ronny
eek! totally! and im thinking on going to NYU to major in theatre happy

Maya Zurak
Thats cool ^^
make lot of pics .

Ronny
i shall eek!

SlipknoT
Hmm maybe ill see you there, i live like 45 minutes away

Ronny
eek! that would be cool

it would help if i ever saw a real picture of you slippy dear *hint hint* stick out tongue

dave123
Don't do it!

Ronny
laughing

dave123
We are men of mystery!

zorro!!!

jaden101
i never go to new york city these days
something 'bout the buildings in chelsea that kills me

Maya Zurak
*deleted*
anyway i was never in NY ... i envy you http://hometown.aol.de/AdmiralZurak/Animations/0283.gifstick out tongue

Ronny
oh im just going because i want to check out the theatre. i hate shopping really embarrasment and the building do freak me out

SlipknoT
Originally posted by Ronny
eek! that would be cool

it would help if i ever saw a real picture of you slippy dear *hint hint* stick out tongue laughing yea if some random guy you didnt know came up to you and stuff it would be weird, especially me

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by SlipknoT
laughing yea if some random guy you didnt know came up to you and stuff it would be weird, especially me

You two should write a play together and then star in it. I'd go see it. Any excuse to go to New York.

SlipknoT
Originally posted by The Tired Hiker
You two should write a play together and then star in it. I'd go see it. Any excuse to go to New York. But it sucks In NY confused

The Tired Hiker
But it sucks In NY confused sad Well then, just do it next to New York or something. embarrasment

Ronny
laughing yea if some random guy you didnt know came up to you and stuff it would be weird, especially me shock and my friends would freak out

Spooony
New York, New York, so great they named it twice..................................................................................................

...... yeah.....................

never been there

SlipknoT
shock and my friends would freak out laughing They would think i was going to kidnap them or sacrafice them laughing

SlipknoT
Originally posted by The Tired Hiker
sad Well then, just do it next to New York or something. embarrasment laughing out loud Or in LA

Dr. Strangelove
eek! this may i am going to.... wait for it ... wait for it

*drumroll*

eek! NEW YORK

toot its for educational purposes too!! well im going with my theatre class to check out a few plays, but yea eek! you know you love it!

I should have took a theatre class in high school.disgust

Everything about New York is top notch, you'll enjoy it Ronny.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.