<=====Teenage Drunk Girls Driving=======>

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Tired Hiker
Did you know that teenage girls are becoming increasingly more apt to drive a car under the influence of alcohol and cause an accident involving death? It's true. In the news, we've been doing all kinds of stories on this. So, why can't you girls just settle down, GOSH!!!!! mad

Ronny
smart i dontdrink and i dont drive so ha

dave123
Yeah, leave this to us guys cry

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by Ronny
smart i dontdrink and i dont drive so ha

Good, I'm proud of you. big grin

SlipknoT
Originally posted by The Tired Hiker
Did you know that teenage girls are becoming increasingly more apt to drive a car under the influence of alcohol and cause an accident involving death? It's true. In the news, we've been doing all kinds of stories on this. So, why can't you girls just settle down, GOSH!!!!! mad Gee Wiz miffed

The Tired Hiker
Jeepers! eek!

SlipknoT
Creepers eek!

Beast_Within
eepers eek!

Demarthl
whered ya get those eyes! no expression my bad, i wont sing again

Imaginary
fleepers no expression

Shadow Dragon
Did you know that teenage girls are becoming increasingly more apt to drive a car under the influence of alcohol and cause an accident involving death? It's true. In the news, we've been doing all kinds of stories on this. So, why can't you girls just settle down, GOSH!!!!! mad
I don't drink. What they need to worry about is the people who don't seem to know how to drive.

Imaginary
He was kidding...

Beast_Within
Originally posted by Imaginary
fleepers no expression sleepers eek!

Imaginary
gweepers eek!

Beast_Within
gweepers eek! peepers eek!

Imaginary
greepers wink

Beast_Within
greepers wink deepers stick out tongue

The Tired Hiker
He was kidding...

No I wasn't kidding, it's really becoming a bad epidemic. There's this girl who stole her friends SUV at a lake one time to find some boys at another beach, she was drunk and killed her best friend and hit another car head on where a guy lost his wife. He now has to raise his three little daughters without her. It was one of the saddest court stories I ever worked on. sad

Beast_Within
No I wasn't kidding, it's really becoming a bad epidemic. There's this girl who stole her friends SUV at a lake one time to find some boys at another beach, she was drunk and killed her best friend and hit another car head on where a guy lost his wife. He now has to raise his three little daughters without her. It was one of the saddest court stories I ever worked on. sad omfg...shock

Imaginary
Oh...

SlipknoT
No I wasn't kidding, it's really becoming a bad epidemic. There's this girl who stole her friends SUV at a lake one time to find some boys at another beach, she was drunk and killed her best friend and hit another car head on where a guy lost his wife. He now has to raise his three little daughters without her. It was one of the saddest court stories I ever worked on. sad rolling on floor laughing Happy Dance eek! rolling on floor laughing Happy Dance

Beast_Within
Originally posted by SlipknoT
rolling on floor laughing Happy Dance eek! rolling on floor laughing Happy Dance sad

Imaginary
no expression

Puddin
I cant drive...or can I?

Clovie
Originally posted by Ronny
smart i dontdrink and i dont drive so ha i do both confused
but more often drink than drive...
and not at the same time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.