Resident Evil 4

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Victor Von Doom
Discuss.

x-box fanatic
it was a good game but i was dissapointed with the last boss battle being really easy and there isnt much of a replay value but knowing what is going to happen and knowing what to do

Smasandian
There's tons of replay value.
First, all the merc games. Second, Agent Ada. Third, its such a wicked game that it warrents more playthroughs. Fourth, unlockable harder mode after you beat it with weapons that carry from the last game you played. Fifth, unlimited rocket launcher. Sixth, try to get top scores in the gun range.
Thats a shitload of stuff for an action adventure game after you played the 15-20 hour game.
And there's already a thread about this.

Smasandian
edit

Smasandian
edit

ChickinMeat
my buddy bought it, and he said its so scary, i believe he pissed and crapped himself in combination.

Victor Von Doom
Originally posted by Smasandian
There's tons of replay value.
First, all the merc games. Second, Agent Ada. Third, its such a wicked game that it warrents more playthroughs. Fourth, unlockable harder mode after you beat it with weapons that carry from the last game you played. Fifth, unlimited rocket launcher. Sixth, try to get top scores in the gun range.
Thats a shitload of stuff for an action adventure game after you played the 15-20 hour game.
And there's already a thread about this.

Did search for one but didn't see any.

dark1365
There is already a Resident Evil 4 thread out, get a moderator to close or merge. Please search for related topics before creating new threads. I suggest you read Tex's rules.

Poll: Resident Evil 4
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=17690&highlight=Resident+Evil+4

Victor Von Doom
As I just said...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.