ROTS Audio Novel CD Links

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MoviesFan
Here is the thread anyone can post links to the ROTS audio cd tracks

so there is no confusion

TheForceSupreme
I wouldn't mind seeing a link up...or getting a PM with said link. cool

edit: Forget I said that...I don't wish to be spoiled that much.

LandoSpeeder2
Do you mean the novel or music?

MoviesFan
novel, music is later smile

LandoSpeeder2
Has anyone even leaked that yet?

MoviesFan
I saw something on MF.com but I am not sure

LandoSpeeder2
That never worked, and the people who have it at tfn don't want to give it to us.

MoviesFan
you talking about the streaming ones?

LanİeWindu™
They only have so called "actual transcripts" over at MF.com as seen in this thread: Audio Novel Transcripts

It looks a little hokey to me.

LandoSpeeder2
Originally posted by MoviesFan
you talking about the streaming ones? no

MoviesFan
I am banned see, I saw something that someone was streaming the cds?

GCG
erm
i was not aware that ROTS had an audio cd available

prod_
they released it on walmart or something...maybe I am confused...?

prod_
right here:

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.gsp?product_id=3293635

LanİeWindu™
Thanks for the link prod_

I just checked more of Walmart.com and they have the Revenge of the Sith hardcover going for a total of $19.17 (USD) if you choose Standard Shipping.

BAILY
Baily wants all spoilers... and I will post all spoilers that come my way

IRON EDDIE 666
They are ripping it and putting it on bit torrent right now. However, lots of us hate bit torrent, so after that is done, yousenditlinks are being send out to people who will upload it another 10 or 20 times. Ive offered to do it. As soon as i get the links i'll share them here, but you will have to keep it to PM's or they will go too fast.

MoviesFan
isnt it over a gig?

MoviesFan
Use this torrent maker its soooo easy

http://writtorrent.sourceforge.net/2005/02/droptorrent-10-drag-drop-torrent.html

IRON EDDIE 666
Use this torrent maker its soooo easy

http://writtorrent.sourceforge.net/2005/02/droptorrent-10-drag-drop-torrent.html

They are using their own torrent and i refuse to use one. wink

prod_
IRON EDDIE 666...I will help upload...

if u could pm me...thanks...

MoviesFan
But isnt the entire cd collection over a gig?

IRON EDDIE 666
But isnt the entire cd collection over a gig?
Yes, its 11 cds. But you dont upload the whole thing at once. wink

JKozzy
Originally posted by IRON EDDIE 666
They are ripping it and putting it on bit torrent right now. However, lots of us hate bit torrent, so after that is done, yousenditlinks are being send out to people who will upload it another 10 or 20 times. Ive offered to do it. As soon as i get the links i'll share them here, but you will have to keep it to PM's or they will go too fast. Can I ask why people hate bittorrent?

MoviesFan
I LOVE it, best thing ever. It is very organized when sharing and its easy, and I have NEVER EVER recieved any spyware/virus when using them because they are all tested and if there is any spyware, its removed from every server.

JKozzy
I LOVE it, best thing ever Exactly! It's widely used, and has such an assortment of downloads, and kicks p2p's ass anyday. And once something hits the internet, it's on BT.

IRON EDDIE 666
Right, its going to be a while before they are ready. Its 2:00 am here so im going to bed and i'll be back in 6 hours, by then links should be avalible but dont get your hopes up, the whole process is going to take a VERY long time.

JKozzy
Thanks Iron Eddie smile

prod_
goodnight...

MoviesFan
thats why you should use torrents......

BAILY
Oh boy I cant wait to hear the Audio Book... I hope the Gods above remember Baily come the PM time of day... not AM... (wink wink)

LanİeWindu™
I'm not gonna listen to the Audio Book...I just went and bought the Hardcover so I can make the sounds in my own head...stick out tongue

BAILY
boom boom.. kablow... zing!!! woosh woosh.... click click... zap zap.. bang!! lol...

LanİeWindu™
Then my inner voice can deepen for Darth Vader at the end.

I don't like Audio Books in the first place, they're for lazy people. j/k It's just that the voice actor's aren't as good as the movie actors or the voices you associate with the characters.

MoviesFan
They are great when your driving

LanİeWindu™
They are great when your driving

I don't know about you, but when I'm driving I listen to bumping music on my stereo system.

I can see having an Audio Book when you're driving across the country and your CD get a bit old after a while. But conventional use of Audio Book CD's/Cassette's is something I am not a fan of.

JKozzy
yes

prod_
Any news on the audio books up to now???

and I heard we have scans of the book...a couple pages...can someone PM me them...thanks!

LandoSpeeder2
Forget the audio novel, I'm getting the book! eek! Is it only at walmart.com or is it in stors?

LanİeWindu™
Originally posted by LandoSpeeder2
Forget the audio novel, I'm getting the book! eek! Is it only at walmart.com or is it in stors?

I'm not sure about at stores, but it's definately at Walmart.com!

JKozzy
It would seem that some Wal-mart stores have breached the street date. It'll be interesting to see what Lucas will do, if anything.

LandoSpeeder2
I'll try and purchase it before he does anything, passably tonight.

LandoSpeeder2
Is this the novel for kids or the regular one, I don't see anything that says kids but I know their was an adaption.

zavin
i cant listen to it!
why does this happen?

LandoSpeeder2
Cool shipping is only $1.97

zavin

LanİeWindu™
Originally posted by zavin

What was that post for? Please explain.

LandoSpeeder2
He asked why he couldn't here anything but looks like he solved his problem.

LandoSpeeder2
Is this the novel for kids or the regular one, I don't see anything that says kids but I know their was an adaption. Sorry, forgot to post the link for my question.

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.gsp?product_id=3281740

zavin
He asked why he couldn't here anything but looks like he solved his problem.
nope, i still can listen to it

LandoSpeeder2
I'm getting the Novel tomorrow! well at least ordering it, but I should have it before April 2'nd

LandoSpeeder2
Originally posted by zavin
nope, i still can listen to it Hm, don't know. Though I haven't downloaded anything anyway so I wouldn't know. I'm not interested in the audio novel.

LanİeWindu™
Sorry, forgot to post the link for my question.

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.gsp?product_id=3281740

It doesn't say it's from Schoolastic, but it does say 96 pages...I checked Amazon.com and they have it as 432 pages. The same cover though and about the same price, I'm guessing it is the correct item, but Wal-Mart put the wrong page number.

JKozzy
Where are we hearing it? messed

zavin
someone at mf.com posted a linkm but i think is a live broadcast

MoviesFan
If somone can give me the link, I can fix it

prod_
I didnt find the link zavin...can u post it here?...???

MoviesFan
yeah anyone???

Darth Jello
Wal-mart is evil, so if you guys really want the book bad and can't wait, shoplift it.

IRON EDDIE 666
Still no links at mf.com, however there are ment to be other people ripping it over the next 24 hours. We shall see...

MoviesFan
No links to the streaming ones?

IRON EDDIE 666
No links to the streaming ones?
http://wesmany2k.home.insightbb.com/
But its damn near impossible to get a space and even if you do, most people cant get it to work. sad

zavin
I'LL POST THE LINK :

http://24.202.244.195:8000/playlist.pls

MoviesFan
I see, if there was a actual stream link I could break it

Trying to work on it now

PS: THANKS finally someone posted the links smile

IRON EDDIE 666
They have started the upload now. wink

alecsuba
http://www.demonoid.com/torrents/details/82519/

You can thank me for it smile

You must register with Demonoid.com to download. It is a private tracker

LandoSpeeder2
What about the people at MF.com who first showed where it was, I'm not giving you all the credit.

alecsuba
I am Vasuba the person who is the source of the file

http://www.demonoid.com/torrents/download/HTTP/82528/StarWarsEpisode3Audiobook.www.Demonoid.com.torrent

IRON EDDIE 666
Originally posted by alecsuba
I am Vasuba the person who is the source of the file

http://www.demonoid.com/torrents/download/HTTP/82528/StarWarsEpisode3Audiobook.www.Demonoid.com.torrent
Great! big grin
No bad thing has MF.com seems to have just deleted my account and all my posts. roll eyes (sarcastic)

The torrent is still not moving past 0% for me. sad

IRON EDDIE 666
This one works:
isohunt torrent
http://s6.isohunt.com/download.php?mode=bt&id=3763322

And yes, i sold my soul to the devil and got bit torrent, so thouse without, i will be able to share it with you on yousendit as soon as i finish the download. wink

BAILY
Thanks Iron Eddie.. you are a true poster here... always looking out for others....

IRON EDDIE 666
Originally posted by BAILY
Thanks Iron Eddie.. you are a true poster here... always looking out for others....
I get that a lot.big grin Thats how i got made a mod in a well know iron maiden forum in about 4/5 months of joining.laughing out loud

However, don't thank me, thank alecsuba. He's the one who got the cd's, riped and uploaded them. All im offering to do is share it out here. wink

Incidently, alecsuba, if you do get any yousendit links, can you PM them to me and i'll make lots of copies for a head start while the download is going. Its just that now that i have been deleted from MF.com, i cant PM people for them anymore. sad

obi_kenobi24
it says the tackers down on sharreza? what other program might I be able to use?

alecsuba
alright. were lmost to 6 seeders on the torrent. yousendits should follow very soon

alecsuba
these will give you access to the file

http://rapidshare.de/files/990978/StarWarsEpisode3Audiobook.www.Demonoid.com.torrent.html

http://s6.isohunt.com/download.php?mode=bt&id=3763322

BAILY
Thanks to you too bud.. really appreciate it...

IRON EDDIE 666
Im on 11.6% now. 5 hours to go, but as i said, when the links for yousendit go up, if you could get me some of them i'll make a head start on lots of uploads for everyone here. Ive had a few offers of people willing to help me and i thank them now. As soon as possible i'll get you the links to duplicate.

MoviesFan
Just saying you would have gotten much much more traffic if it included the words

Revenge Of The Sith AudioBook

BAILY
I will upload some links if you PM me one Iron Eddie.. I dont mind helping out

IRON EDDIE 666
Originally posted by BAILY
I will upload some links if you PM me one Iron Eddie.. I dont mind helping out
Sure. I would say its best kept to PM's. Otherwise it will be downloaded too fast by too many people. With PM's it can be controled. I'll compile a list of people members can PM.
I would suggest not uploading huge files, as large links go down faster. It works on the basis of 1GB worth of downloads. Mabey 1 cd to an upload as they are recorded at 96 kb/s. I'll see when i can see the file size in front of me.

JKozzy
How's everyone doing with this, any updates on progress? http://wesmany2k.home.insightbb.com/ plays well for me in iTunes.

JKozzy
Yeah, the first half-hour is on there, I'd say. Thank you, Jonathan Davis! stick out tongue

prod_
I cant get the torrents to work...

can someone upload usendit link???

i will also help upload more...

how big is the file???

BAILY
how are the yousendit links coming?? I am gonna go to bed now if they arent gonna be done anytime soon??

JKozzy
It's a 551.2 MB RAR file. I'm assuming that single CDs would be uploaded one at a time, even though the whole thing can be uploaded one at a time. It's 88.1% complete on my machine, with about 12 minutes left on the download.

prod_
Wow...that is huge...are u gonna upload???...if so...can u apload in parts...500 will take foreva to upload and download...

can u apload at usendit???

IRON EDDIE 666
My download is almost done, but as soon as it is i'll have to go to bed because its 2:30 in the morning here. I'l have it all sorted by tommorow afternoon hopefully. wink

BAILY
k bud.. thanks... night...

Phyzzx
Found it on usenet as well, only the first two cd's for now though.

IRON EDDIE 666
Originally posted by prod_
Wow...that is huge...are u gonna upload???...if so...can u apload in parts...500 will take foreva to upload and download...

can u apload at usendit???
Im uploading it as i suggested everyone else does, one cd (ziped) per link. All together there are 11 cds.

96.7%.....
Ugh, hurry up, i want to go to bed! sleepy laughing out loud

prod_
that will be good...

cant wait!

LandoSpeeder2
Same here. big grin

IRON EDDIE 666
100%! eek!

And just to prove im not bull shitting, heres the first track:
http://s39.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1XZ0IU00BZC0Y1514L6DAVSFNT

And with that ladies and gentlemen, i bid you good night!
See you in 5 hours!sleeping

LandoSpeeder2
Thanks, though he doesn't even start reading the book yet in that clip, it only 1:49 minutes.

prod_
Awesome!

I would have loved to hear more!!!!

can u apload the next one???LOL...

goodnight!!

IRON EDDIE 666
Well, im still here because in writing the first disk so i can listen to it in bed. laughing out loud

You say you want more as a teaser? How about the first 5 tracks? I think there time to do that quickly. wink

BAILY
Thanks bud... PM me links.. and i will upload more later... I promise

prod_
THANKS A LOT MAN!!!!

ha ha...u aint sleepin anyways...will be up all night listening!!! LOL

laughing

BAILY
Yeah more tracks bud!!!! You are da man!!

JKozzy
My download has finished, as well.

prod_
Originally posted by JKozzy
My download has finished, as well.

yay...then can u apload a cd...not the first 5 tracks...LOL...it will be great!!

usendit...not torent

IRON EDDIE 666
First 5 tracks
Enjoy!

And goodnight (for the third time laughing out loud )!

JediStang
i need dsl....

I HATE DIAL UP!

BAILY
I love you man!! I cant wait for more...

prod_
Originally posted by IRON EDDIE 666
First 5 tracks
Enjoy!

And goodnight (for the third time laughing out loud )!

THANKS!!!!

I bet u that u will stay awake for another hour stick out tongue

laughing out loud

goodnight!

prod_
Wow...this is so interesting...listening to track 4...awesome!!!

cant wait for more!

zavin
link blocked!

prod_
loading another...

LandoSpeeder2
Wow...this is so interesting...listening to track 4...awesome!!!

cant wait for more! ???

LandoSpeeder2
nvm

prod_
???

???

hey...it is interesting...

LandoSpeeder2
???

hey...it is interesting... What do you mean by track 4?

LandoSpeeder2
Oh, we got more, Yeah, I need a new link.

prod_
he loaded 5 tracks...must have missed his post...LOL...I am loading another...

the first 4 tracks are intro..then track 5 is chapter 1...

BAILY
bullcrap.... here is a new link to last for the moment..

http://s21.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3L5C1MMRU1K7H1VMKHMZ96SPA3

zavin
thanks bailyy!!!!!!
im definitly going to the baily side of the force!

LandoSpeeder2
Thanks Baily!

prod_
that is right zavin...join the baily side of the force...LOL laughing out loud

EDIT:

I got someone send me maybe a cd or more through yousendit...

but he said that I can only make it work with win rar or something like that...

When I get the link...in a couple hours...by then I will be asleep....can I PM someone a link who can turn itin mp3 or something for real player or media???thanks...

JKozzy
http://s47.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=044G9GHI895YD094JG13RTX1YT

Disc 1, all 16 tracks. This is the only time I upload, so once that link's gone, it's up to the rest of you to share.

prod_
thanks again!

JKozzy
Originally posted by JKozzy
http://s47.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=044G9GHI895YD094JG13RTX1YT

Disc 1, all 16 tracks. This is the only time I upload, so once that link's gone, it's up to the rest of you to share. thanks again! No problem smile

(see, this is why torrents are cool, because I have all 11 CDs while everyone else waits for them to be posted. but that's just me, what do I know?)

9c7ztf3n
Total number of cd?

prod_

zavin
link gone! re upload plz!

JKozzy
Hm, were there really that many moochers? Or was someone just an ass and cancelled it? Either way, have fun to whoever was lucky to get it, you're the ones we turn to for the reupload.

BAILY
there is an ass here who cancels them Koz... I forget who it was .... but I know they do it on purpose.. so just send links thru PMs people... stupid moochers and asses are ruining this for us all

SimplePriest
I can't believe I'm getting into spoilers... again!! I already ruined one movie before -- you'd figure I would've learned my lesson by now.

Now, having said that... Somebody Repost the Links!!

JKozzy
SimplePriest! eek! Dude it's been ages! How've you been?

Was the movie The Matrix Revolutions? stick out tongue

zavin
yes plz! pm th links!

SimplePriest
Yes... I'm afraid it was. And hello to you to JKozzy. Yeah man, I've been floating around, watching the posts... this is my first one in a long long time.

Well, looks like it's time to make a new sig pic.

feels good to be back cool

Darth E-Vader
Can anyone PM me a link to CD 1? PLEASE!!! confused wacko

NoMeN
messed how many cds are there? and could someon please pm me a link? stick out tongue thansk guys!

SimplePriest
there are 11 cds

NoMeN
omfg! 11 cds????? :O

Lord Banshee
Cool ... (a hologram of) young Cpt. Needa is in ROTS too!! He's proposing is seize-fire to General Grievous. (disk 3 -> track 08)

Maybe you guys new that already but i just discovered.. smile

(hehe i have all the 11 disks from bittorrent)

JKozzy
Hehe so do I stick out tongue

Coped them all to my Nomad cool

Lord Banshee
However... Needa sounds very nice... not as slimy as in ESB huh

JKozzy
Eh... Things can change. stick out tongue

RussianAnakin
I have a request for everyone, who has been able to download the thing from the torret:

Could you be so kind to separarte the discs in to different archives, and put them to "yousendit" or any other site?!
For most of the people the torret doesn't work, besides it's impossible to download 550M for the dialups!!
Though I have the DSL (512kbs), my speed of bittoret is only 2-10 Kbs!!! (it says 23 hours remaining)

JKozzy
Change your upload ratio and you'll be able to download faster. If you don't upload, you don't download.

stefaan
Who's Needa again?

RussianAnakin
The ratio is 50/50 or around so. I actually know how to use the torret.
It is just this file, that I have problem with.
If somebody could put it to "yousend" in 11 different archives, it would have made happy a lot of people!!!

JKozzy
Originally posted by stefaan
Who's Needa again? "Apology accepted, Captain Needa" - Vader, ESB

Ring a bell? wink

sen
I was looking for a working torrent on torrentspy but the homepage is down. Does anybody know why?
Is there a working torrent exisiting - I need one? big grin

JKozzy
Originally posted by sen
I was looking for a working torrent on torrentspy but the homepage is down. Does anybody know why?
Is there a working torrent exisiting - I need one? big grin http://s28.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0X53PXIVYFP82086KANTNK2P08

sen
Thank you so much!

JKozzy
No problem smile

RussianAnakin
PLeeeeaasee!!! Somrbody!
You could at lest upload the discs gradually!!! One in a couple of hours!

Why can't somebody do it like it was done with CD1 couple of hours ago?

MoviesFan
Glad I made this thread so everything is in one organized place

Anyone listen to the book yet?

obi_kenobi24
could I get a pm with a link?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>