If Love can kill.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

big gay kirk
If Love can kill people, can Hate save them? discuss, and give your reasons... backed up with examples, please.....

debbiejo
Love cannot truly kill people, because love gives of it's self for another. When people say "I killed her because I loved her", it's not love, it's a perverted love that is in essence, pride, arrogance, jealousy, and especially fear. Can hate save them?? Hummm I've never heard someone say I hate you that's why I'm going to save you, unless they are saving you so that something worse can happen to you. Like don't die we haven't tortured you yet and we're so looking forward to it.

I can't think of any examples of helping someone you hate, maybe it could be for the better good, like a religious person not wanting you, their enemy, to die because they might fear your eternal punishment, and want to save you from that..But then that would be love.

Oh...I don't know...That is a good question..

WindDancer
Moving to GDF....

King Burger
The only way hate can save anything, is if someone hates
life sooooo much, that they figure to live it is the ultimate
hell, so thye save others.

Unless "save" here means "redemption", then hate can
never redeem anyone.

big gay kirk
Originally posted by debbiejo
Love cannot truly kill people, because love gives of it's self for another. When people say "I killed her because I loved her", it's not love,

but what about , for example, if one sacrifices oneself in order to save a loved one....?? then surely love has killed you....

FeceMan
^ Well, with that situation in mind, I suppose that one could hate another so much that one would sacrifice him or her in place of oneself.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.