Humanity:Where did it start?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AdventChild
Where did humanity start?

Evil Dead
what do you mean by "humanity"?

debbiejo
Well...It could of began with a thought of some kind.

liam k
well we know it didn't start in america, or austrailia.

WindDancer
African continent...or somewhere near...

KharmaDog
Humans are thought to have originally eveolved on the content of Africa.

Humanity started the first time a human (or protohuman) thought of the well being of someone other than themself, and did something about it.

AdventChild
homoerectus was the first thought human right?

Maya Zurak
I would say Africa.

Sicky666
Originally posted by AdventChild

This is a very difficult question for humanity already existed before the earth existed, humanity lived on other planets before travelling to earth.

But humanity is created by what you call the good gods, and the good gods are offspring of the evil ones, and without any right to do so the Lord of the Gods created mankind...

Jackie Malfoy
Originally posted by liam k
well we know it didn't start in america, or austrailia.

roll eyes (sarcastic) It started everywhere.JM laughing

Imperial_Samura
If one believes in evolution then it is pretty much sure that the humanity arose originally on the African continent, even though new fossil evidence has been discovered in the Australasian region, but its to early to tell about that. Hunter gatherers though are known to have spread from Africa.

If one is looking at creationism the general consensus is the "Garden of Eden" (or a place that could resemble slightly a mythical place like that) existed in the Mesopotamian region, the cradle of civilisation or if you prefer the fertile crescent.

Civilised humanity? Well, there was the afore mentioned tribal "cultures", though once again it seems generally that Fertile Crescent Region was the birthing place of such a thing.

Cosmic_Beings
In outer space

luv_danrad*^^*
israel

ms_erupt
Originally posted by AdventChild
Can you clarify your use of the word humanity? It would make the question a lot easier to ponder. And, a hell of a lot easier for the pseudo intellectuals to pretend to answer. (Okay, that was a bitchy comment. I'm sorry. wink)

Sicky666
Originally posted by Cosmic_Beings
In outer space

I think you are right about this one, as most of ye species are created in the cosmos, why humanity not?

King Burger
Once again I find myself in agreement with debbiejo.

Humanity started as an idea in God's head, then a word:

First God said "Let there be Light", and there was light.

Then God said some other things.

Later God said "Let there be a whole bunch of a**holes who
f*** up all my other creations", and then there was Man.

Sicky666
Not at all, Marduk cleaved mother in two and from Kingu's blood he created mankind. See: The Great Battle www.geocities.com/sickyzero

Magee
You really need to get some common sense ffs.

Eis
I believe this is an interesting topic, I'm surprised this thread got so few answers.
I think the thread was intended to mean like HOW was humanity was created rather than where in a MAP was it created.
I'd like to see what people in kmc believe when it comes to "how was humanity created."

soleran30
Then humanity was created when right and wrong came about and giving and taking(even some benevolence thrownin for good measure) giving your precursor Eis

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.