Spring Breakers Go Away!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Royal Knight
You know what here in Lake Havasu City, Arizona...famous for the "old" London Bridge...

This whole month of MARCH has been spring break here...Where college students from everywhere in the country and local students flock here to this dinky little town because of the 22 mile lake here.

McDonalds has been EXTREMELY busy this month!!!...And now I think the spring breakers should go home...My work is extremely understaffed and they have been working everyone to the bone on everything!

I am soooooooooo in a lot of pain right now, my feet hurt, my head hurts.

The problem is, we had enough people a month ago, but they all decided to quit---Dumb asses roll eyes (sarcastic) ....Give us the shit we have to pick up for.

I can't keep doing this, I should look for another job---something less stressful confused

Oh well that was my two cents

Thx

John eek!

LanİeWindu™
Lake Havasu!!! You're actually not TOO far away from me RK.

I want to go there next winter for the boat parade.

BTW, working at McDonald's sucks, I know too. I worked at one once.

Royal Knight
There is nothing really here so that is what i was reduced to lol

I guess I can try Wal-Mart but not sure if that would be better

SlipknoT
drug dealer?

LanİeWindu™
It would be better IMO. They take care of their employee's better.

My sister worked at both places, and she liked Wal-Mart a lot better.

GABRIEL05
Originally posted by Royal Knight
You know what here in Lake Havasu City, Arizona...famous for the "old" London Bridge...

This whole month of MARCH has been spring break here...Where college students from everywhere in the country and local students flock here to this dinky little town because of the 22 mile lake here.

McDonalds has been EXTREMELY busy this month!!!...And now I think the spring breakers should go home...My work is extremely understaffed and they have been working everyone to the bone on everything!

I am soooooooooo in a lot of pain right now, my feet hurt, my head hurts.

The problem is, we had enough people a month ago, but they all decided to quit---Dumb asses roll eyes (sarcastic) ....Give us the shit we have to pick up for.

I can't keep doing this, I should look for another job---something less stressful confused

Oh well that was my two cents

Thx

John eek!

Man Fuhk McDonalds dawg... You need to get a new job.

dave123
Just quit stick out tongue McD's always work people too hard

LanİeWindu™
Do what I did...quit!!!

I quit after working at McD's for only 2 days. It sucked, but I did get free food after we closed. eek!

Jackie Malfoy
Don't worry it will be over before you know it!JM

Royal Knight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.