Polish Guy Fight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tex
http://givetheworld.net/polishguysfight.wmv

laughing out loud

LanİeWindu™
laughing

Thoma5
Haha

ChickinMeat
lol nice one

King Burger
Funny, funny stuff!!

Great find Tex!

Tex
Take notes dolls! eyes

Clovie
schmoll

note: i cannot open wmv files. but i don't like the topic

Clovie
ermm..i've watched it.
and.. okay...what do you find funny about it? blink you have no idea what ppl are talking about blink neither you know the orginal titlte of the movie messed

KharmaDog
I didn't really find it all that funny, in fact I was a little underwhelmed.

King Burger
Originally posted by Clovie
ermm..i've watched it.
and.. okay...what do you find funny about it? blink you have no idea what ppl are talking about blink neither you know the orginal titlte of the movie messed

True. But it's the physical comedy that is funny. Also, the idea
that these guys don'tfight each other, but through their women.

Soooo funny.

No? Not funny?

Clovie
Originally posted by King Burger
True. But it's the physical comedy that is funny. Also, the idea
that these guys don'tfight each other, but through their women.

Soooo funny.

No? Not funny? okay...

the title is " in a defence of woman"
one guy got mad coz the other one poked his wife, and only said sorry.. and then the action goes on..
and it is what you can funny, not the physical stuff, which is really sad.

plus it is not happening normally here schmoll

King Burger
Originally posted by Clovie
okay...

the title is " in a defence of woman"
one guy got mad coz the other one poked his wife, and only said sorry.. and then the action goes on..
and it is what you can funny, not the physical stuff, which is really sad.

plus it is not happening normally here schmoll

You don't find how these guys don't lay a finger on each other,
but only on the women, not funny?

And what about when the guy looks at the small cut on his
finger, while the woman is all in bandage?

What about the end, where the woman runs away before another
fight starts?

And yes, I can safely guess that that doesn't happen in Poland.

By the way, I don't know why, but that smiley makes me laugh.

mechmoggy
Get a sense of humour! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Good find, Tex. thumb up

neowizard2005
that is the funniest shit i have ever seen in my whole life good show

rock

Clovie
Originally posted by King Burger
You don't find how these guys don't lay a finger on each other,
but only on the women, not funny?

And what about when the guy looks at the small cut on his
finger, while the woman is all in bandage?

What about the end, where the woman runs away before another
fight starts?

And yes, I can safely guess that that doesn't happen in Poland.

By the way, I don't know why, but that smiley makes me laugh. it is kinda funny. but not SO much to make a big deal of it...
and it is clear she ran away. i would run away too messed

alic88
^its allright

Tex
I thought it was hilarious and clever! Very original! Polish people are on the cutting edge of comedy!

Clovie tongue10

Kaleanae
Sure, they are ...

Clovie
Originally posted by Tex
I thought it was hilarious and clever! Very original! Polish people are on the cutting edge of comedy!

Clovie tongue10 but we have the best chopin vodka and 'gowompke' roll eyes (sarcastic)

Tex
schmoll

You were biased of the movie even before you saw it! schmoll

I have no idea why your tight thong is in a knot!

The movie does not make fun of Polish people in any way. Infact it WAS MADE BY POLISH PEOPLE!

Just because we dont understand what they're saying doesn't mean we dont understand what's going on.

I speak no Polish but let's see if I'm right.

The guy accidentally hits the woman in the head and apologizes. The other guy wants nothing to do with the apology and the "Polish Guy Fight" ensues.

Then at the end the other man accidentally bumps into the lady, apologizes and the lady runs off before they can fight. Her husband then gets mad at her for running off and not fighting like a man! laughing out loud

tongue10

When I go back to Poland I'll be sure to NOT visit Clovie's town, that's where all the Polish people with no sense of humor live!
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/custom_avatars/avatar21018_65.giftongue2

*b!tch pose* eyes

Pandemoniac
Yeah, cut the psychology-crap, that was one good display of humor in that film! How can you even take it seriously, it has all the Laurel & Hardy soundeffects in it. Anyway, I personnally laughed my ass of and the bastard ran straight to the nearest bar.

Clovie
Originally posted by Tex

You were biased of the movie even before you saw it! schmoll

I have no idea why your tight thong is in a knot!

The movie does not make fun of Polish people in any way. Infact it WAS MADE BY POLISH PEOPLE!

Just because we dont understand what they're saying doesn't mean we dont understand what's going on.

I speak no Polish but let's see if I'm right.

The guy accidentally hits the woman in the head and apologizes. The other guy wants nothing to do with the apology and the "Polish Guy Fight" ensues.

Then at the end the other man accidentally bumps into the lady, apologizes and the lady runs off before they can fight. Her husband then gets mad at her for running off and not fighting like a man! laughing out loud

When I go back to Poland I'll be sure to NOT visit Clovie's town, that's where all the Polish people with no sense of humor live!
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/custom_avatars/avatar21018_65.giftongue2

*b!tch pose* eyes i was before coz i didn't like the title...confused

and yeah.. you got it more or less roll eyes (sarcastic) smartytexie...

and i do have sense of humour. i said it was kinda funny schmoll and i was just curious what funny ppl can see in it without understanding words..coz they're a nice part of it.

and you won't do it to me cry how could you not visit my city?

*queen pose* purplequeen1

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.