what is your favorite thing to do???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

i_love_shia
so...what is your fav thing to do???

Kaleanae
Draw

Kaleanae
Read

Fallen Jedi
talking to neo. love sorry, i know i keep posting that.

um, i love hanging out with my friends, going to the movies, chatting on the online (neo love ), talking on the phone, playing tennis, reading, writing...

Baylin
Watching my baby girl sleeping peacefully... love

~Orlando'sBabe~
~Horseback riding~

Lord Soth

steely balls
i like to do lot of things
like homework oh man do i love wasting time
hmmm
going to school is always fun
and masturbating

Vegeta
There are a few things I like to do:
My favorite thing to do is going to amusement parks.
Second I love to dress-up as Michael Myers on Halloween and scare the sh!t out of everyone.
Last I like to kill people in the Horror Forum.. stick out tongue

Lord Soth
laughing out loud That's fun too

Sarah15
hanging with friends

eleveninches
Drinking Vodka, watching TV, sleeping late on a morning

lil bitchiness
Watch movies, music, play my bass, go out with my friends a lot (when i have money...which is very rare nowdays), draw kung fu stick men stories with Chris, Mark and Kelly in a boring lecture, Cinema, travel, meeting random people, just sit and do shit, read, voulenteer work (i got my reasons whistle ), hang out at KMC, talk to people on MSN (i sometimes chat with people on MSN who are floor below me, cos we're lazy arses like that), sleep (but rarely do)....

Ryan10000000000
i do everything

Scotty
i like drawing, painting, listening to music, carpentry, kicking the footy, and hanging out with mates.

iluvpippin
dont i give you enough pleasure babe?

Freddy_vs_Jason
Drawing, reading, sleeping, watching movies, going to the movies, watching T.V, hanging with friends, and taking a nice long hot bath..........

Piggle Humsy
Number one things:
Singing..Man I love to sing and I'm good at it which helps!
Photography - with my SLR.
Birdwatching- I just love nature and spending time with my dad.

And other fave things:
Cooking - I love to cook and can't wait till I get my proffesional Knife set! Woohoo!
Fishing - need to get a new license tho.
Posting here of course - everyones so great!
Chatting in Yahoo or Aol
Watching Movies..Im such a huge buff as you can see by my profile! lol
Listening to the Radio - I couldn't live without music in my life.
Reading - I love losing myself in a good book.
Writing - Im writing a story at the moment aimed at kids and I write poetry albeit depressing stuff but I've been told it's good depressing stuff! lol

Piggle one eye
x x x x

Freddy_vs_Jason
I sing as well, everyone says i'm really good, and people all ways say "your mother would have been proud" which I hate!!!

scarlet1015
music rock and playing with my band

punkyhermy
sleep, log on to KMC!sleep.daydream,get lost in my thoughts read batmanfanfiction,search for harry potteer pictures...

kohl
write, read, listen to music and program.

Krabs55
tennis, drumming,writing poetry,bugging FJ, and hanging out with my friends, the internet too

chicken fish
i like to draw....

Linkalicious
I like to go Uptown riding in my limousine with my fine Park Avenue clothes, with my Don Perinagn in my hand and a spoon up my nose. Then i like to wake up in the morning with my head on fire and my eyes too bloody to see...

thx Billy Joel!

Placebo_fan
I love to write...I love to act...I love to talk to ppl on KMC...I love making new friends...etc...etc...etc happy

heen68
playing s.o.f.2 multiplayer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.