Which famous musicians have you met?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ChickinMeat
Couldnt be bothered to search for this, so sorry if theres already a thread.

Which famous musicians have you met/hung out with?

Well, ive met 2 people, but of you would call them famous is down to you, they were to me!

1. Mikey dooling, the guitarist for metal band SoulFly. Were were on our way home from Ozzfest 2001 at milton keyes UK, and we stopped at a petrol station, and a huge tourbus was there, we walked up to it and Mikey came out and started chatting to us for about 20 mins, that was cool.

2. Benji Webbe from reggae metal band Skindred, hes was a dude, he was a good laugh, he signed my album sleeve too!

who have you met?

smittenkitten
Johnny Rotten. JEALOUS?

-Smitten Kitten-

ChickinMeat
no i cant say that i am

but thats comming from me, i dont like punk, and dont really know much about this "rotten" fellow.

jaden101
ive had a couple of beers with ricky ross from deacon blue

speiderman
Omar Hakim visited my house.

Lana
My uncle is a fairly famous musician...Ken Vandermark, he's a jazz musician and plays saxophone happy

Deathblow
El Hefe (NOFX guitarist), Pharrell Williams, Wesley Scantlin (Puddle of Mudd vox), Jonathan Davis & Fieldy (Korn vox & bassist), Marky Chavez (Adema vox), Slayer & Therion.

Oh and Ross Robinson, don't know if he counts though.

hh?
i met the Fat Boys when i was 2 no expression

http://thebox.free.fr/liez.jpg

MetallicaT
met metallica at a meet and greet 2 yrs ago...was sooooo fuking awsome to meet james

also met disturbed after one of their concerts as they were walking to thier limo

some less known bands i've met....
lamb of god
unearth
killswitch engage
shadows fall

khalla
Michael Buble ......but probably no one has ever heard of him. so that was pointless

MetallicaT
Originally posted by khalla
Michael Buble ......but probably no one has ever heard of him. so that was pointless

saw him on leno or conan...he was ok, i've heard worse

Korri
Originally posted by MetallicaT
met metallica at a meet and greet 2 yrs ago...was sooooo fuking awsome to meet james

b!tch!!! eek!

MetallicaT
Originally posted by Korri
b!tch!!! eek!

wink stick out tongue

loserib
ive met rob zombie
kud
all of disturbed except the drummer
jerad from hed p.e
all of grade 8
all of motograter
hemlock

**** the list could go on and on i go to and play alot of shows

Korri
Originally posted by MetallicaT
wink stick out tongue

im your best friend forever happy

Df02
met Benji from Skindred, Lost Prophets, Funeral for a Friend, Alec Empire, Nic Endo, Robbie Furze, the drummer from Raging Speedhorn (he was standing in the crowd for Hatebreed at Download), Zan Lyons, Melissa auf der maur (and her parents...)

thats about it

Darth Jello
Jack Grisham, Ron Emory, and Mike Roche from TSOL, Jello Biafra, other than that, I've had contact with Tony Reflex and Steve Soto from the Adolescents and Bruce Loose of Flipper

stormfront13
if anyones interested i know yellowcard

PeaveyROcker
well i dont like Rap at all but i was at Global Import night to see all the hot cars and Xzibit was there perfoming and i went up to him and he signed my hat. i also met a band that isnt to famous yet. i dont know if they are only played locally or nationally but i know the guys from Brand New.

ChickinMeat
I almost had the chance to meet MC Hammer in a club in spain last summer, but alas i was too drunk at the time, i kicked myself afterwards!

also nearly got to meet pat sharp of funhouse fame, but i wouldnt call him a world famous DJ!

Ronny
Originally posted by smittenkitten
Johnny Rotten. JEALOUS?

-Smitten Kitten- YES shock

muckypup
I once met Colin and the other members of the G.B.H. in Ohio, and i didn't really meet him, but Billy Idol once tried to take a ring straight off of my finger when i was at one of his concerts

waspluver
i met nick cantinies from BLS,gene simmons from kiss,dave mustain from megadeath, and blackie lawless from wasp. rock u wish u were me!! stick out tongue

MetallicaT
Originally posted by waspluver
i met nick cantinies from BLS,gene simmons from kiss,dave mustain from megadeath, and blackie lawless from wasp. rock u wish u were me!! stick out tongue

i've always wanted to meet dave...damn you wink
meet him at a concert or what?

IRON EDDIE 666
Clive Burr, the drummer for the first 3 Iron Maiden albums from ironmaiden to the number of the beast. Nice guy, sadly he has MS and is in a wheel chair. sad

loserib
me and my friend met the guitaris from insyncin park he started picking up on my friend

Cinemaddiction
Slipknot
Drain STH
Full Devil Jacket
Ty and Mavis of Videodrone
PM5K
Limp Bizkit

..that's about it. Rather unimpressive, lol.

Korri
Originally posted by waspluver

Mustardface! eek!

im like sooo totally jelous of you roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.