Lobo vs The MU!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

long pig
friend of mines idea
The scenario:
Lobo has been teleported to the Marvel Universe by Neron, who has promised him unlimited chicks, money and booze for all eternity if he brings back trophies of every superhuman he comes across on Marvel Earth. He has all the time he needs, he just needs to get the job done.

Stipulations:
-Lobo has access to his full arsenal of guns, blades, bazookas, and frag grenades. Plus his rusty ol' hook'n'chain.
-He also has his bike, which is also fully armed.
-After each successful hunt, his ammo is instantly topped up by Neron.
-Lobo has also got each and everyone of his targets scents, so he knows where to find them.
-No one on Earth knows about Lobo's arrival, nor his intentions. Only when he makes his first move will they be aware of his presence.

Lobo's Hit List:

The Avengers- Captian America, Iron Man, Wonder Man, She-Hulk, Quicksilver, Vision, Scarlet Witch, Giant Man, Wasp, Warbird, Black Panther

X-Men- Cyclops, Wolverine, White Queen, Beast, Colossus, Bishop, Rogue, Storm, Iceman, Havok, Juggernaut (current version)

Fantastic Four in the Baxter Building

Hulk

Spiderman

Ghost Rider

Dr Doom in Latveria

Namor and Atlantic Army

Magneto in Genosha

Cable in Graymalkin

Asgard (without Odin, plus Thor is at normal levels)

Could Lobo sucessfully complete the mother of all bounty hunts?

kgkg
Iceman , Juggernaut , Hulk , Ghost Rider , Magneto , Cable , Asgard

His going to fail badly

long pig
My POV sees him murdering everyone except Jugs.
remember that lobo does have planet destroying nukes...oh and DC's Presence likes the guy thinks he's "fraggin cool" check out the GAWD mini.

long pig
c'mon this is awesome people!
i'ts gonna get closed isnt it?
tron you must see the awesomeness of this!

jrodslam
Lobo has a bad day. I dont even think he makes it past the Avengers IMO. And even if he does X-Men take him out.

long pig
Iceman , Juggernaut , Hulk , Ghost Rider , Magneto , Cable , Asgard
I disagree mon frier.
iceman wouldnt know he was coming...on lobo's faster than light speed motocycle..nuke him ..hes out.
hulk...same as above...hooks hulks mouth with his hook...drags him into space.
juggs...i agree...nothing either could do to the other
GR..lobo is insane....born this way...GRs PS would have no affect seeing that lobo is a innocent being.
Magneto..lobo doesnt have iron in his blood...plus the light speed bike again.
Cable...lobo is extremely resistant to telepathy.
Asgaurd is his biggest problem.
Avengers? only thor gives him a problem...and IMO Lobo is smarter than thor...
remember, Lobo automatically know his adversaries weakness...its one of his powers.

kgkg
lol Lobo won't even get pass THor let alone all those other people.

you can't suprise people and all those people lobo can't knock them out in one shot.

like i said Thor is a match for Lobo ; and it won't be a suprise once he starts attacking avengers everone else will know.

is lobo the guy that got stabed by Wov lol (my bad i said i whould never bring that up)

long pig
Lobo is stronger than thor...more weapons...Lobo has weapons specifically for Gods. he beheaded a few of them with his.
he lives by the mantra "nuke it from orbit just to be sure"
i agree tho...thor is trouble...as is jugg...strange is and of course Doom is always a problem as well.
this is a one sided prep time thing tho.
as long as lobo needs to get the job done.
And boo on the crossover...wolvie couldnt shine his boots

K3VIL
Lobo's Hit List:

The Avengers- Captian America, Iron Man, Wonder Man, She-Hulk, Quicksilver, Vision, Scarlet Witch, Giant Man, Wasp, Warbird, Black Panther

Lobo's strenght, reflexes, durability, leaping and healing abilities are of Superman's league, he has kicked the butt of the Man Of Steel more than one time.Considering the AVG roster you pick up he can do the job.
Captain America:
ROTFL.Probably Lobo will taunt him saying the Uncle Sam is a ***** and then stomp him with a kick that will send Cap on the moon.

Vision
With his vast weaponry he can manage to find something that will hurt the Vision, or he'll force him to engage him in physical confrontation, destroying him.

Scarlet Witch
If it's Classical SW, he needs 1hit to incapacitate her.
But considering Wanda is very beautiful, she'll try to catch Lobo's attention granting her teammates the chance to make Lobo angry

Iron Man
I've serious doubts the Omni Beam or the weaponry of IM are something Lobo hasn't face before.If he lands and hand on IM after he hits him with missiles and big guns, IM is dead.

Giant Man
Uh?A Giant Spandex Guy?Lobo punch him knocking him unconscious

Black Panther
Vibranium can't resist to Lobo's weaponry, and his strenght is something BP cannot stand against.

Wasp
Flamethrower of Handclap, or maybe he catch her and transform her into jam

Warbird
He'll probably try to get her phone number then murder her for insulting The Man

She Hulk
She can create serious troubles to Lobo especially when Wonder Man is in the game, cause they are two powerhouses of strenght, maybe they can hurt him seriously and contain him for a while, but considering Lobo fights dirty and with no mercy he'll finally beat them.
Obviously he'll try to obtain a meeting with SH while fighting her

Quicksilver
Pietro see Wanda being hurted by Lobo or Lobo trying to obtain her address, and perform one of his famous dumb attacks, he charge him and Lobo knock him unconscious without even noticing him

X-Men- Cyclops, Wolverine, White Queen, Beast, Colossus, Bishop, Rogue, Storm, Iceman, Havok, Juggernaut

Cyclops
His Optic Blasts aren't a threat to Lobo, especially considering Scott's good boy attitude, and Lobo's dirty fighting style, plus Lobo is a master of hand to hand combat and is also a bastard, he'll show himself hurted by Scott, asking for mercy, then rip his head apart.

Wolverine
Lobo will read what happens on MARVEL VS DC Comics, and pummel to death poor Logan, saying he's just a crap guy with claws which butt was saved by fanboys

White Queen
He'll try to date Emma, but she can't obviously grant a chance to someone like him, and he'll kill her

Colossus and Juggernaut
They put up a very good fight, but finally get beaten, their strenght is nothing compared to that of Lobo, even their durability is nothing to that of Lobo

Iceman
He try anything on him, seeing he's still reforming, he'll throw him into space not before taking a piece of his body

Storm
BLAM!KABOOM!KRAKOOM!
Storm is dead

Havok
He'll probably try to kill Lobo resulting in making him angry and getting his head chopped of

Bishop
See above

Beast
?Why is he here?

FF4

Human Torch
Hand Clap plus one punch

The Thing
Lobo's strenght=Superman's strenght=Good Bye Benji

IW
He'll pick up her daughter Valeria aiming at her with a gun, forcing Sue to commit suicide

MF
He'll knot him around the BB

Hulk

A fight that will level the city where it take place, Lobo will finally to the job, considering he wouldn't grant Hulk chance of becoming a real threat to his mission

Spiderman
Why is he here?

Ghost Rider
Sick of seeing GR resurrecting, he pick up some of his chains as trophy, then throw him into space.His powers wouldn't work on someone that was refused from both Hell and Heaven.He far from the concepts of good and evil, he's just...Lobo

Dr Doom in Latveria
Lobo will listen to Doom's offer, I can grant you this...this...and this...
Sick of Dr.Doom talking and talking, he'll shoot him and hit him with his fists to death

Namor and Atlantic Army
Namor is a friend of Dolphins, so Lobo wouldn't kill him

long pig
Namor and Atlantic Army
Namor is a friend of Dolphins, so Lobo wouldn't kill him
lol true....lobo does love dolphins....i dunno how many people hes killed for ****ing with his dolphins

long pig
no one??

Lord-of-Dreams
Kills him for the chicks.

Cosmic Cube
Lobo's inability to die does not make him unbeatable. The Avengers alone could take him. Or Reed could just use the Ultimate Nullifier on his ass. He won't die. He will just cease to exist.

Daddy Reddss
Reed just can't get the nullifier like that. It is on Galactus' ship. When used it would nullify the person using it also. If used wrong it could nullify everything. Lobo does not stand a chance in any universe. Period.

kgkg
i don't think they will need the Ultimate Nullifier

you guys really think he can beat Marvel earth.

last time i check superman was giving him a good fight.

Thor can take him.

unless he decides to blow the planet with nukes.

But in a fight i don't see him going very far.

black wolverine
this is the dumbest thread

wolverine beat lobo

and lobo lost badly to just wolverine and wolverine couldnt beat all those people

ghost rider alone would rip lobo apart lobo is not as strong as u guys thing

Draco69
You are seriously ignorant of Lobo.

black wolverine
no im not lobo lost to wolverine i got the comic wolverine beat him badly so how could lobo beat all those people and cant even beat wolverine

Kento
Cause Marvel vs DC was fanbased, and no way Lobo could loose to Logan.

Draco69
Exactly. Lobo beat Superman several times. Nuff said about that.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by black wolverine
no im not lobo lost to wolverine i got the comic wolverine beat him badly so how could lobo beat all those people and cant even beat wolverine Find the comic where Lobo's looking for his legs with a skull full of bullets then.

black wolverine
beating superman aint shit wolverine beat hulk and superman lost to hulk
wolverine still beat lobo so does all this realy matter and wolverine could beat lobo and he did so i ho just dont kno

srankmissingnin
beating superman aint shit wolverine beat hulk and superman lost to hulk
wolverine still beat lobo so does all this realy matter and wolverine could beat lobo and he did so i ho just dont kno

Shhh, be quite and let the adults finish their debate

black wolverine
ill beat yo ass

anyway lobo is not as good as u guys think

black wolverine
lobo is weak

Kento
You need to learn more about Lobo before you talk about him

black wolverine
anf how the hell would lobo get past juggernaut, hulk,ghost rider,spiderman,and colosus

and just juggernaut alone can beat that micheal jackson look alike and take him down

black wolverine
i kno about lobo i told u guys already lobo lost to wolverine wolverine is like hulk is sences get better when he gets mad and get rage make him better than lobo

Kento
i kno about lobo i told u guys already lobo lost to wolverine wolverine is like hulk is sences get better when he gets mad and get rage make him better than lobo

Logan is in no way like the Hulk. His beserk rage might make him stronger but he doesn't get stronger the angrier he gets like Hulk. Plus he can't even lift a ton, and he's not exaclty fast enough to hit Lobo or strong enough to hurt Lobo. Even if he did somehow manage to cut Lobo it would just make two Lobo's, and then he'd be even more screwed. Lobo's healing factor also makes Logan's looks like child's play.

black wolverine
yes he can wolverine is stronger than u guys think

black wolverine
nope wolverines healing is better than lobos the healing is the movies is hecca slow for wolvie i got the comic lobo stabed wolverine and wolverine took out the hook and tackled him to the ground and sliced the shit out of him lobo was to hurt to continue the fight so lobo cant beat all those people

Kento
No he isn't. Logan isn't as strong as u think he is, and Lobo is a lot stronger then u think he is.

Kento
nope wolverines healing is better than lobos the healing is the movies is hecca slow for wolvie i got the comic lobo stabed wolverine and wolverine took out the hook and tackled him to the ground and sliced the shit out of him lobo was to hurt to continue the fight so lobo cant beat all those people

Are you listening...Marvel vs DC comics are INVALID to use in fights. They were only fanbased, and the only reason Logan won was because ppl likes him better. In a true fight Logan would be destroyed.

black wolverine
nope it wasnt base on fans just on people that kno they comics and without the arguement

wolverine still beat lobo(i dont care if it was fanbased) its the truth just exept it its over wolverine still beat him and i kno how stronge lobo is he is way stronger than wolverine but all u guys care about isstrenght did u guys forget about wolverines claws already and a true fight aint all about strenght a true warrior such as myself knos that and u guys didnt say anything but strengh

wolverine beat him thats is no mo just exept it

Kento
nope it wasnt base on fans just on people that kno they comics and without the arguement

wolverine still beat lobo(i dont care if it was fanbased) its the truth just exept it its over wolverine still beat him and i kno how stronge lobo is he is way stronger than wolverine but all u guys care about isstrenght did u guys forget about wolverines claws already and a true fight aint all about strenght a true warrior such as myself knos that and u guys didnt say anything but strengh

No matter how many times Logan clawed him if it pierced his skin (Which I doubt cause Logan ain't got the force to I bet) He'd heal up fast, and any blood spilled would just end up another Lobo. Lobo is Stronger, Faster, Smarter, A whole lot better healing factor. All that makes Lobo the winner.

black wolverine
but wolverine still beat him he can fight better than lobo

u lobo fanboys like lobo to much accept it lobo lost to wolverine thats it
wolverine is the victor

Kento
U can't accept the fact the Marvel vs DC was just fanbased. Wolverine didn't win in a fight that was true. He hadn't of won if it hadn't of been Fanbased.

Draco69

I propose that we all put blackwolverine on our ignore list. This will save us of his ignorance. I already have.

Mider
Im going to put a few examples of what Lobo has done against guys see superman can beat juggs so Lobo could to id think and Lobo got His entire body blown away and still grew it back and went back to fighting so what the **** is Logan gonna do to him? He had the penance stare used on Him once He fell down and then got up and told Ghost Rider thanks for misery in my life jerk even Galactus almost died from the panance stare He can beat hulk cause even Juggs and Superman almost beat Hulk The Avengers yeah right He'd probably nuke them all while they were asleep or something and Thor wouldnt stand a chance He gets ***** slaped by Thanos and Thanos is one of the guys one of the ONLY guys who is a match for Lobo.

Swanky-Tuna
I can assure you the first person who doesn't get taken out instantly will contact others when they realize how much of a beast Lobo is.

It'd probably end up just like all those episodes of everything where there's a villian so powerful that he/she threatens even the regular villians (Doom, Magneto, etc) and they team up and organize a plan to take Lobo out.

long pig
I'm not sure they'd have time, Lobo has the one sided prep due to the fact hes facing all these primo powerhouses alone, he'd just nuke earth at ground zero.....go into space and nuke it again to be sure.
He's blown bigger planets up for lesser reasons.

And BlackWolverine, -sigh-. could wolverine beat superman?
Does wolverine scare the devil so bad he bans him from hell?
C'mon man, those marvel vs DC comics were useless.

Swanky-Tuna
Then he'll have to deal with a lot of angry gods and all the x-men that had their powers written to ungodly lovels. Probably Doom and the FF. Hello Doom/Franklin mindswitch!

long pig
True, true....but, he's killed gods before... DC's The Presence said he liked lobo and has his back. i thought that was funny.

This was during the "contract on gawd" mini.He was hired to kill a few deities he decapitated a good many of em.

Swanky-Tuna
DC's gods suck though. I don't even think you can call yourself a real god if you can get killed by characters that are just very physically powerful.

long pig
ohh grasshopa, maybe that is the point.

black wolverine
u hos r dumb lobo cant beat all those people he lost to wolverine

the Darkone
odin will ***** slap him back to dc. Or hell thor mother gaea will call upon his half bother, Atum the god-eater he will blast him into oblivion

long pig
well, yeah. of course odin could.
thats why hes only going after earthlings.

He'd kill wolverine first of course.

K3VIL
anf how the hell would lobo get past juggernaut, hulk,ghost rider,spiderman,and colosus

and just juggernaut alone can beat that micheal jackson look alike and take him down
Juggernaut is weaker than Classic Juggernaut.He's slightly near to half of his old strenght level.He's a medium rank Class 100 Strenght possessor.Lobo can backslap him like nothing.You're really boring also.
Colossus'strenght as stated for Cain Marko is nothing to someone that can stomp Superman.
Wolverine can take out ninjas ok, but he can't take out a Superman level character.Lobo was killed during the crossover cause it was FAN VOTED.Probably you were one of those that vote for him.
His body is sufficiently durable to grant him to survive to Logan slashing him, and he can regrow his limbs very fast.Logan in berserker mode is a pet compared to Lobo.
Originally posted by kgkg
lol Lobo won't even get pass THor let alone all those other people.

you can't suprise people and all those people lobo can't knock them out in one shot.

like i said Thor is a match for Lobo ; and it won't be a suprise once he starts attacking avengers everone else will know.

is lobo the guy that got stabed by Wov lol (my bad i said i whould never bring that up)
Thor isn't on the AVG roster picked up, so he's not even knowing that Lobo is coming or is on earth.

Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
I can assure you the first person who doesn't get taken out instantly will contact others when they realize how much of a beast Lobo is.
it'd probably end up just like all those episodes of everything where there's a villian so powerful that he/she threatens even the regular villians (Doom, Magneto, etc) and they team up and organize a plan to take Lobo out.
No.Cause Lobo is gonna going on those teams, and they can't call in other heroes or villains.
Originally posted by the Darkone
odin will ***** slap him back to dc. Or hell thor mother gaea will call upon his half bother, Atum the god-eater he will blast him into oblivion
Consider that Lobo has beaten down numerous gods, and Superman, who's in a "god-like state" thanks to his powers, consider not hell or heaven wants him.Now, you think Odin can subdue him so easy?Also Odin wouldn't attack him, cause the Council Of Terrestrial Pantheons are linked to an oath that they made to do not interfer with what happens on the earth.And anyway, Odin is powerful, but Lobo has slayed gods before, he can beat down him.Thor and Odin against him would be too much for him maybe, but they aren't in the list, so they can't fight him.
Gaea can't interfer too, the God Eater also cannot absorb Lobo, he's not a god, and anyway, Gaea isn't in the roster.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by K3VIL
No.Cause Lobo is gonna going on those teams, and they can't call in other heroes or villains.What're you talking about? The thread creater said nothing about not calling for help. Obviously dead men tell no tales but somebody is going to survive long enough to call for backup.

Word will spread. Eventually you'll have a team of at least Doom, Magneto, Hulk, and most of the FF collaborating on a way to take Lobo out. If it's dummy savage Hulk, he'll just be coloring until it's time to fight but if it's the new merged Hulk, you'll have one dilly of a think tank.

Of course people like Dr. Strange, Jean Grey, Ultron, etc will be sitting at home pouting that they didn't get picked for the thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.