Ever been in a raid?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Peloquin
Well I can now join the club of those who have had their house raided by the cops. Heh heh My Nazi neighbours called the cops and told they we were drug dealers. The cops didn't find anything, walked out empty handed. It's very strange though. I asked the cops what right did they have to storm into my house and search through what ever they wanted. All I was told is that they were acting under the 'suspicion of drugs' act and that while they were there I was under house arrest. Basically the cops in Australia can search any house they want if they think for any reason what so ever that you may have drugs there. Now the fact that they didn't find anything didn't mean that I got any apology for being raided. They made a mess, acted like typical numbnut cops and left. I asked if I could get an autograph from one of the fat ones so I'd always remember their visit...lol he didn't like that too much. Threatened that they would be back so I said great I'll bake muffins. He grumbled at me and left heh heh heh.

Has anyone else been in a raid?

SlayerChick1188
laughing out loud no I haven't, but it doesn't sound like much fun...

steely balls
can't say i have sounds fun though

Peloquin
well at the start I was pissed cause they woke me up, during it I started to have fun cause I knew they wouldn't find anything so I started giving them shit. To the point where you can give a cop shit and still get away with it. Kinda sitting there with a little smile on my face. But after it it's like being robbed. People coming into your house uninvited that take away your rights within your own house. That sucks. Nothing I can do about it though.

raven guardia
Pel...technically they cant enter your house with out a search warent....maybe you could get them sued and get your dumba** neighbor in a load of trouble too.....I would get even if I were you I get a lawyer and sue the pants off of them evil face

Blind-Enemy
F.UCKING PIGS COPS mad mad mad

Peloquin
Well no actually here is Australia they can. It's laws passed under the misuse of drugs act. Basically you still have rights until they think that you might be doing drugs then you have no rights what so ever. They can come into your house and search it for nothing. All they needed to raid my house was a call from my neighbour saying that we are young and party alot. Cause of that they can use the extra powers cause of the drug angle. They can even tap your phone now without cause or anything to show. Ehy, it's fine with me, cops are a dumb animal and easy to handle.

Blind-Enemy
all that trouble for a f*cking neighbors

raven guardia
here is a funny saying

I smell bacon
I smell pork
run little piggy..because I got a fork!

Peloquin
yeah I know. We're taking our revenge though. The neighbours are two old grumpy lesbians who just don't like us. So we moved the lounge room into the back yard and play guitar, drums and have people twirling fire sticks for half the night. They come out to yell at us and we all look up and say "lovely night isn't it". heh heh heh ya don't mess with someone who lives with a drumer, an artist and an unemployed bum with too much time on their hands. LOL they love us now.

Trinity_Matrix
Heh heh...sounds like something me and my friends would do...

But that really sucks about the raid, what a bunch of morons.

Tired Hiker
Dudes, I've shot several police raids for the news, I must say, it's so fun! But the crazy thing is, they are usually gang related and I am actually helping gang members find out who gets busted, cuz they can watch it on tv and plan a retalliation. This is one of the reasons I am quitting news, at least in this area. It's not the main reason, but it's a perk not to feel like I'm aiding gang killings. erm

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
hell yeah ! I mean hello they always raid our parties cuz like the idiotic ppl throw the parties in like the quietest communities! god can these ppl think!

but like Ive never been arrested or anyway i just walk away with my friends.

Alias_Neo
i was at my friends house and cops came over. When they came, the guys dad ran out naked and screamedlaughing out loud

Tired Hiker
whoa

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.