Who's your alter ego, and whats he/she like...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Drumdude1167
Just like Hunter S. Thompson had Raul Duke, what is your alter ego....

Mine is a white pimp named White Chocolate.. whos slogan is "b!tches and ho's thats how it goes"

Whats yours ?

Kharhmah
I am my own Alter-Ego.

Jackie Malfoy
Me too!JM

Filth
My alter ego is an evil malicious fiend.........wait thats me evil face

speiderman
Mine is not too wholesome but interested in all sorts of fun!

Demarthl
you mean each part of my split personality has an alter ego?!? that'd mean i have ... wait... i can't count that high dammit! pinch

Clovie
erm...we are always together..
but she is the sexy one and i'm the guly one sad
but ppl have problems with getting it confused

Demarthl
the sexy one is also depressed and hates herself thus ensuing thinking she is the ugly one stick out tongue

CherryPie
right now...i am my alter ego

what do you think cherrypie was justa name?

HAHAHAHA

Clovie
Originally posted by Demarthl
the sexy one is also depressed and hates herself thus ensuing thinking she is the ugly one stick out tongue she doesn't hate me blink i think.. confused

Demarthl
Originally posted by Clovie
she doesn't hate me blink i think.. confused
promoting paranoia in ones self she hides in her paper bag. also known as the 'happy place' she feels more secure here until she builds up enough confidence to once again.... post.

Clovie
promoting paranoia in ones self she hides in her paper bag. also known as the 'happy place' she feels more secure here until she builds up enough confidence to once again.... post. you got to know her quite well....how do you know that stuff?

CherryPie
i am naughty

HHA

like you didn't know stick out tongue

Demarthl
Originally posted by Clovie
you got to know her quite well....how do you know that stuff?
you seem to forget i was your professional stalker ninja

Clovie
you seem to forget i was your professional stalker ninja when did i fire you? stick out tongue

Demarthl
you didn't shifty i just made it look like i left, so i could watch you without you knowing ninja

Clovie
you didn't shifty i just made it look like i left, so i could watch you without you knowing ninja you weren't watching me stick out tongue

Demarthl
of course i wasnt no expression

CherryPie
ohh that is called stalking...kinky

Clovie
of course i wasnt no expression i knew it sad

Demarthl
fooled you again shifty im a great ninja ninja

Clovie
you had good training aparently ninja2

Demarthl
shiftyshuriken

LanİeWindu™
I'm Awesome Man, driving in my Awesome van.

Lazerus
The Banshee.
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCRRRRRRRRRR
RRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMM
MMMM

Imperial_Samura
Mine is a young cockney chimney sweep who in between sweeping chims and being a lovable yet sooty scamp solves mysteries involving diamond smugglers Hardy Boys style (its actually a lie, though I have a lot of alter egos in the fictions I periodically work on)

Drumdude1167
i belive i have several. I have my hometown ego, which is a pansie and doesnt speak his mind. But on my not hometown ego, im crazy and wild and independant, which i like, thats why i like to leave it

Drumdude1167
I like the subject of this forum...

another alter ego of mine is a blind man named ester, he is the writer

Sicky666
My alter-ego is Baphomet....
hahaha

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.