Mf Doom/Madlib- Madvillain

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HockeyHorror
here's all the tracks from new album

Madlib and Doom own.

http://www.underways.com/~david/thief/Madvill/

i really like track Great Day...

man they all good.

HockeyHorror
Mf D0om> heres album but i bet you heard the tracks already.

MF D00m
i've had the album for uh,maybe a year now dating back when the bootleg was leaked and bought it as soon as it dropped and all i can say is, CLASSIC.every song top to bottom is a pure gem.madlib did it again.all i can say really.came with a whole different style just to fit doom.doom,well,doom is just doom.comes ill as fuk.i'mma have to post some lyrics soon.REAL soon.along with my favorite tracks which will be just about every one,literally.

all you hip-hop haters better recognize

HockeyHorror
lol^

just get the lyrics off the doom site.

madsci
i don't have as of yet, because i'm waiting for it in the mail. what you may ask? hip hop heads, check out sandboxautomatic.com for music. i ordered it through them because they send some extra stuff, like posters and additional promotional items. they were offering a package deal with madvilliany, with poster and said items, along with metal fingers special herbs volume 5/6. cool stuff. i'll be able to discuss it with you guys when i receive it.

impatiently waiting

madsci
hip hop purist

HockeyHorror
nice^^

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.