Prince Of Persia vs God Of War

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ketchuptome
Who do u think will win..
I say prince cuzz he can stop time and stuff..

Ketchuptome
Someone please post

SnakeEyes
Okay, so you are saying who would win between the Prince or the God of War AKA Ares?!?! I definitely say Ares.

SaTsuJiN
prince cant stop time.. only reverse it to give himself another chance.. but who's to say that 2nd chance would go well for him.. I saw some gameplay footage from the god of war and I'd have to say he's more vicious smile

SnakeEyes
I already started a thread on the Prince versus Kratos (the main character from God of War)...

Ketchuptome
Yeah.But i made this be4 u big grin
Prince vs Kratos.Prince still win

SaTsuJiN
thats not what you said in snakes thread... and I quote

Originally posted by Ketchuptome
I agree.Kratos battles gods.Prince battles sand people.
Kratos wins..LOL!!!!!

DarkDethbringer
Kratos would rip that little prissy princes ass! and whats the Prince of Persia's name? does it say?

Ketchuptome
Just Prince

SnakeEyes
Does he get any better in the second game?

Ketchuptome
Yes.But no match 4 a demigod

shangheid
Yeah Kratos would own him in less then five minutes laughing out loud raver

Ketchuptome
yep

shangheid
And arn't you the one who just said Prince would win......
What the f**k?

Ketchuptome
That was another thread big grin

SnakeEyes
You still said it

Ketchuptome
Originally posted by shangheid
And arn't you the one who just said Prince would win......
What the f**k?

I change my mind

DarkDethbringer
Originally posted by Ketchuptome
Yeah.But i made this be4 u big grin
Prince vs Kratos.Prince still win
There is no way a little woosy Prick of a prince could beat the champion of god's!!!

SaTsuJiN
http://www.vgcats.com/comics/images/050501.jpg

Ketchuptome
Silly comic stick out tongue

hotsauce6548
I found that the least bit amusing... miffed

Hehe... angel

black robb
me like boobies....oh uh i think Kratos would beat the living sh*t out of the Prince of Persia no contest

Ketchuptome
yes

splintercell
KRATOS could take on THE PRINCE and THE DARK PRINCE yes u CAN PLAY A DARK PRINCE IN PRINCE OF PERSIA 3 maby u should check out this web site princeofpersiagame.com/us

princemiller
prince can slow down kratos then attack him and with eye of the storm he will kill him in 5 minutes.

princemiller
kratos is a girly man in the game he starts out with these two big swords while prince starts out with a medium size sword.also prince battle monsters that are the size of bosses but thats when u first face the giant boss monster

Burning thought
prince stops time...Kratos loses, its a special ability that costs a lot of sand but it makes the prince faster while freezing his enemies but this is unsure, is this Kratos before or after hes a god

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.