funniest x men moment

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mr.smiley
i would say when omega red is talking about releasing deadly phermones into the air and jubilee says most people can but are too polite to talk about it.

Bowmen
I had to go back for this one... I don't know if this would classify as the "funniest", but I found it funny when I first read it.
(I'm sorry if it's too blury to read.)

ayjay
EeeEeeEeeeEEeeWWWWWw...xavier got a thing for jean!! GROOSSS!

Bowmen
lol...that wasn't exactly suppose to be the funny part but it was part of the moment before Warren snatched Jean outta no where.

LISA-J
Not the funny part,but the sicking part-isn't jean like early twenties there and xavier is like what late forties-early fifties. sick

ayjay
uhuh...eeewwww.....

black robb
The funniest moment is when that robot midget punches Wolverine into outer space in issue 108

Rave X

pr1983

mr.smiley
i remember reading,i belive in wizard,xavier said he had a crush on jean the moment they met.
the funny thing (or disturbing thing) is when they first met jean was only a small child!

ayjay
*sigh....Xavier..horny old man....

Spiderman_RJ
I KNEW THAT THE PURPOSE HE IS TAKING CARE OF HIS "CHILDS" he has michael jackson SYNDROME

and the wolvie and ciclop was hilarious

eleveninches
Well, he does seem to have a lot of his children living in his house, and has the ability to control their minds. What would you do in his situation laughing out loud

black robb
Another funny moment is in Ultimate Xmen when Wolvie and Cyke are in the Savage Land and Cyke falls and hangs on a cliff when Wolvie comes to pull him up Cyclops says "Guess the professor was right again Logan. About putting two guys who hate each other in a bad situation and it only being a matter of time before one of them ends up saving the other guy's life. I suppose we should have known better than to doubt the man huh?" then Wolverine pauses for a moment smiles and says "Guess again bub" as he lets Cyke go

Marvelgeek
I liked an issue right after onslaught where the x-men are supposed to have breakfest together. That whole issue was filled with humour and warmth. Like when cyke accidently blasts beasts so he's stuck in the bathtub.
And when Gambit goes like "So its magneto? then why does everyone call him joseph? Whats that all about? Maybe I should change my name too... James. "gambit?" No. My name's James." laughing out loud
(maybe that's not exactly how he says but I translated it from swedish into english)
Everyone's funny there. And pretty much every joke beast says ever.

pr1983
Originally posted by Marvelgeek
I liked an issue right after onslaught where the x-men are supposed to have breakfest together. That whole issue was filled with humour and warmth. Like when cyke accidently blasts beasts so he's stuck in the bathtub.
And when Gambit goes like "So its magneto? then why does everyone call him joseph? Whats that all about? Maybe I should change my name too... James. "gambit?" No. My name's James." laughing out loud
(maybe that's not exactly how he says but I translated it from swedish into english)
Everyone's funny there. And pretty much every joke beast says ever.

thats one of my all timie favourite issues... madureira outdoes himself... and the pic with them all around the table is so cool...

Crimson Phoenix
Its not really an x men moment but i found it funny when spiderman sees X23 for the 1st time and says something like- wolverine!!!! what have they done to you!!

made me larf

LISA-J
lol,that's funny.

ayjay
omg...the part in Cable/Deadpool where Deadpool dresses up as Marvel girl....dat was some funny ish

FieryBalrog
Originally posted by Bowmen
I had to go back for this one... I don't know if this would classify as the "funniest", but I found it funny when I first read it.
(I'm sorry if it's too blury to read.)

thats kickin it old school! Happy Dance

FieryBalrog
I find all the early silver age X-men comics hilarious. Especially the Cafe A-Go-Go.

blaise
read kitty's line its funny..especually knowin how much she hates emma frost

black robb
When Deadpool contracts a disease and his hand melts and he says "My Cinemax hand!"

FieryBalrog
Astonishing X-men #7 was really funny. I especially liked Thing's comments:

Thing: Didnt they come up with a cure for your kind?

Logan: You got a problem with mutants?

Thing: I meant Canadians.

blaise
lol .....heyyyyyyyy i'm a canadian ....damn americains

Mainstream
Originally posted by blaise
lol .....heyyyyyyyy i'm a canadian ....damn americains

you got beef with the US of A buddy!

blaise
damnn straight ...bring it on

Mainstream
damnn straight ...bring it on

whoa dude.....I'm a man of peace...I have forsaken my killer ways.

blaise
lol ..i thought sooo

"phew"

Mainstream
lol ..i thought sooo

"phew"

strongguy

FieryBalrog
Originally posted by Mainstream
whoa dude.....I'm a man of peace...I have forsaken my killer ways.

but I thoguht you were working out

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.