i`M N0T SMARt ENuF FeR THiS!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ØJµgGÀ£è'|"|'éØ

Clovie
it is disturbing

Demarthl
firstly .. homie... dont post like that, we all talk normally, so should you smile and go for a rename, so we can actually say your name. look out for Shaggy2dope, hes a fellow juggalo to talk to,
again... dont post like this, it hurts eyes and makes mods unhappy

have fun!

Raven Guardia

Demarthl
congratulations on this understatement happy

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by Demarthl
congratulations on this understatement happy

stick out tongue whats up?

Demarthl
i thought only dogs couldnt look up, find out yourself you lazy cow! stick out tongue

Raven Guardia
i thought only dogs couldnt look up, find out yourself you lazy cow! stick out tongue

WHAT!!!!! YOU BASTARD j/k wink

Demarthl
*sigh* whatsa good roleplay thread thats very active? ine that has like multiple posts a day, im so bored

Raven Guardia
*sigh* whatsa good roleplay thread thats very active? ine that has like multiple posts a day, im so bored

I am bored too....there use to be a good RP I played all the time...but the mods closed it mad it was in the HP forum

Demarthl
no2 not a harry potter fanatic i was thinking more a good game or anime series, i was thnking of opening a naruto one when i know more about it

Raven Guardia
no2 not a harry potter fanatic i was thinking more a good game or anime series, i was thnking of opening a naruto one when i know more about it

cool stick out tongue

Korri
shock

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.