Exar Kun and Darth Sidious vs. Anakin and Luke Skywalker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Nefarus
In this scenario, assume that both Kun and Sidious are in their primes, and Anakin had been training Luke in the Jedi arts from infancy. So assume Anakin continued his Jedi training, to reach the full extent of his lightside powers.

Darth_Janus
Sith, definately. Anakin did not have the discipline neccessary, even if he was incredibly powerful. And since I believe Exar Kun to be above Sidious himself, he could easily dominate the battlefield himself.

Morridini
Didn't u read what Darth_Nefarus said? If Anakin was a perfect Jedi and also Luke, so u can't talk about him lacking discipline.

But this fight is really a though call, it would be a very even fight. Nevertheless I would say that Anakin and Luke would win the fight. After all, Anakin did kill Sidious and Luke did kill Exar Kun (Spirit form).

jedimaster2000
Anakin and Luke as fully trained Jedi Masters at their peaks? They'd toast the two sith after a long battle.

Darth_Nefarus
Well it's possible, but we're talking about two Sith Lords who have a lot of power to bring to the game.

Kun-ni Habeo
sith

ArthasKnight
Well, Anakin would beat Sidious, so already we have two Jedi vs one very badass Sith. I still don't think Luke would be all cool and stuff so I think he'd be killed by Exar (though with the additional training he'd at least put up a fight). So it'd come down to Anakin vs Exar. This is a tough one. It'll be a close battle but I think Anakin could pull off a win if Exar couldn't turn him first.

norrin radd
George lucas himself said that anakin at full potencial is twice more powerful then sidious, this fight goes for the jedis

Kun-ni Habeo
are you nuts?
sith would own them

Darth_Janus
I've gotten to the point where I don't really put too much stock into what GL says, just because it never makes for good EU discussion. Everything GL says really only seems to revolve around the movies. Though I doubt he said Anakin was -twice- as powerful as Sidious, since he only lost (as I've been told) about 20% of his ability after ROTS, so he's still be what? 180% better than Sidious? And still remains his willing apprentice for twenty some years? I don't think so.

Darth_Nefarus
no no, dude, anakin after the lava bath, is 20% below sidious
even so, the skywalkers have an affinty with the force no one can step to

DarkExar
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
Sith, definately. Anakin did not have the discipline neccessary, even if he was incredibly powerful. And since I believe Exar Kun to be above Sidious himself, he could easily dominate the battlefield himself.
dam right in the offical fact file exar is the strongest sith ever, but thats the offical fact file that geroge lucas made what dose he know laughing

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by Morridini
Didn't u read what Darth_Nefarus said? If Anakin was a perfect Jedi and also Luke, so u can't talk about him lacking discipline.

But this fight is really a though call, it would be a very even fight. Nevertheless I would say that Anakin and Luke would win the fight. After all, Anakin did kill Sidious and Luke did kill Exar Kun (Spirit form).

Admiral Akbar
IF@! but he is not so Exar and Sids win.

darthrevan89
Originally posted by DarkExar
dam right in the offical fact file exar is the strongest sith ever, but thats the offical fact file that geroge lucas made what dose he know laughing

WTF? Exar Kun the strongest Sith ever? What bullshit is this?

Nai Fohl
I'm slightly confused by the overall setting.

a) Anakin is at full potential, right ?
b) Luke is ANH Luke but trained from infancy ? Or is it NJO Luke but trained from infancy on ?
c) Sidious in his prime ? That would be DE Sidious, right ?

Now well...

If its ANH Luke trained from infancy on + full potential Anakin, and DE Sidious, Sidious would destroy Luke and then help Kun with killing Anakin.

If its NJO Luke with training from infancy on + full potential Anakin, and DE Sidious - Anakin would take Kun and then help Luke with Sidious.

If you actualy thought of ROTS Sidious being Sidious at his peak than it doesn't matter which Luke you take. NJO version and ANH version with training from infancy on would kill ROTS Sidious.

So well...although I'm slightly confused I would say Jedi win...

DarkExar
Originally posted by darthrevan89
WTF? Exar Kun the strongest Sith ever? What bullshit is this?
Ill gladly scann the page off for you if u wish but thats what the fact file says smile

DarthGenises
Do it.

Illustrious
No one in the movies.

Admittedly, GL doesn't give a damn about the EU.

darthrevan89
Originally posted by Illustrious
No one in the movies.

Admittedly, GL doesn't give a damn about the EU.

That will always drive me nuts that GL doesn't give a damn about EU. Then people use this to say that Luke, Anakin and Sidious can waste anyone.

Darth L. Dipsit
Originally posted by Nai Fohl
I'm slightly confused by the overall setting.

a) Anakin is at full potential, right ?
b) Luke is ANH Luke but trained from infancy ? Or is it NJO Luke but trained from infancy on ?
c) Sidious in his prime ? That would be DE Sidious, right ?

Now well...

If its ANH Luke trained from infancy on + full potential Anakin, and DE Sidious, Sidious would destroy Luke and then help Kun with killing Anakin.

If its NJO Luke with training from infancy on + full potential Anakin, and DE Sidious - Anakin would take Kun and then help Luke with Sidious.

If you actualy thought of ROTS Sidious being Sidious at his peak than it doesn't matter which Luke you take. NJO version and ANH version with training from infancy on would kill ROTS Sidious.

So well...although I'm slightly confused I would say Jedi win...

I am also confused by the same aspects of the fight - is it NJO Luke, trained from infancy? In that case, Luke would be much more powerful than Darth Sidious and, though Exar Kun is doubtless one of the most powerful Sith of all time, but versus a full-potential Anakin, I'm not sure anyone could win (though such a phenomenon can only be speculated, so this is completely subjective). Throwing powered-up NJO Luke into the fray, I think that Kun would perish. Thus, given the specifications I have made based on interpretation, I also think that the Jedi would win.

Great Vengeance
If the chosen one prophecy means anything I say full potential anakin and trained from birth luke would win.

darthrevan89
This thread confuses me...but all go with the Jedi.

xxxpoppunker182
i agree with vengence if the prophecy means anything and luke take on the other 2 they win not easily it'd be a challenge but they'd end up winning.

Darth_Janus

DarkExar
Originally posted by DarthGenises
Do it.

Got msn or yahoo so i can send it you?
my yahoo is:
[email protected]
msn is:
[email protected]
smile

Dark Thor
how much time did Anakin train Luke?

Darth_Janus
omfg... You people, I swear.

Dark Thor
what did i say? im just asking a question

Darth_Janus
lol... I'm teasing. Relax. If you see me type "omfg" I am obviously either possessed by the spirits of n00bism or I am just playing around.

Darth Windu
LUKE PWN3DS!!!!!

Arbiter
The sith wins this fight.

Darth_Janus
Originally posted by Darth Windu
LUKE PWN3DS!!!!!

lmfao!

DarkExar
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
lmfao!

Luke dose pwnds expecily his "green spark" force power which apparntly is a green chain force lighting that kills on impact
and is offen descired as "the maleforcestorm"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.