Real proper tomboys/boys come here

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blue Dragon
Hello, I thought I'd do something different. Doing the British thread for British people or people that live in Britain I thought I'd do a thread for these kind of people

Well I'm a 16 year old tomboy, I enjoy video games (a lot), I don't wear any girl stuff, I wear boys tops & jewelary & stuff...
I'm an animal person, erm, so tell me about yourself

Oh by the way I want to show you something off my photobucket but which code so I copy onto here?

Kharhmah
You sound exactly like me!

Maybe less so in the video games area but, hay!

Blue Dragon
I didn't know you were tomboy Kharhmah, but then again I don't know much about you... erm
Really, you sound like me? eek!

Kharhmah
Totally!

Blue Dragon
cool

Kharhmah
http://www.my-smileys.de/smileys2/5_1_116.gif

Demarthl
to put an image into a post used the one that has on either end ^^ and no im not a tomboy im just nosey

DEFCON One
if u were a tomboy u wouldnt listen to good charlotte. u would realize they are fake. only fangirls listen to good charlotte

Kharhmah
Originally posted by DEFCON One
if u were a tomboy u wouldnt listen to good charlotte. u would realize they are fake. only fangirls listen to good charlotte

no expression Screw You! Who are you to say I'm not a tomboy! You dont know who I am, you dont know anything about me! Keep your stupid arse comments to yourself because I dont want to hear them, You bloody idiot!

Demarthl
werd no expression

Shadow Dragon
I am a tomboy also. I play videogames, listen to rock music, deer hunting, read sci-fi books, and draw dragons. Also I hate jewerly, but if it is has Japan's stuff on it I wear it and I hate wearing a dress.

Kharhmah
I dont like wearing dresses either.

syko freak
erm im not that much of a tom boy but i hate make up n girlie stuff n i lurve video games

uQifg2WV
what about metro guys can they come in. also your from britain so do you listen to cradle of filth?

Kharhmah
I do, I do, I do!

Korri
Wow perfect thread for the waste disposal...i mean off-topic forum.

Demarthl
cheer up :3 could be worse, could be me! no expression

uQifg2WV
yay cradle of filth is pretty im listening to them right now

uQifg2WV
also are metro guys allowed in?

Kharhmah
Kewl.

Kharhmah
Originally posted by uQifg2WV
also are metro guys allowed in?

I dunno, you could ask Blue Dragon.

Blue Dragon
Metro guys can come

Originally posted by Demarthl
to put an image into a post used the one that has on either end ^^

Thought so

Originally posted by DEFCON One

Not true, I listen to them but I asure you I am tomboy, I wear guys clothes no expression

Blue Dragon
Originally posted by Shadow Dragon
I am a tomboy also. I play videogames, listen to rock music, deer hunting, read sci-fi books, and draw dragons. Also I hate jewerly, but if it is has Japan's stuff on it I wear it and I hate wearing a dress.

You deer hunt!!!!!!? Nooooo mad sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.