Spongebob vs. SUperman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tormentor_2004
I say Spongebob

ØJµgGÀ£è'|"|'éØ
Superman by far...come on he has alla those powers! =P

ØJµgGÀ£è'|"|'éØ

RogueGambitdare
eek! laughing superman

Draco69
Spongebob would drive Superman insane with his voice.

Tormentor_2004
Spongebob would absorb Superman's powers like that time when he fought that bully guy in the shows

Swanky-Tuna
Does Spongebob get his spatula with port and starboard attachments?

kgkg
can spongbob die.

i have seen him rip to peices , burned , blown etc.

it's a tie smile if you ask him.

jplatinum
Hey man,

This is wild.
I think that maybe spongebob can last just long enough to yell
"oh my god!" before superman rips him in two.

dominic/wolf
Originally posted by jplatinum
Hey man,

This is wild.
I think that maybe spongebob can last just long enough to yell
"oh my god!" before superman rips him in two.

dude bob does that for fun and bob would own the blue boy hes like a sponge lol

Arsenal
Spongebob's weakness is that when he's out of water he turns into a regular sponge so all Superman would hafta do is get him outta the water and clean a dirty toilet with him. Spongebob would surely give up.

The Flash
This fight sucks.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Arsenal
Spongebob's weakness is that when he's out of water he turns into a regular sponge so all Superman would hafta do is get him outta the water and clean a dirty toilet with him. Spongebob would surely give up. Using Spongebob for cleaning only makes him stronger.

Arsenal
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Using Spongebob for cleaning only makes him stronger.
Does matter what Spongebob cleans?

Swanky-Tuna
Does matter what Spongebob cleans? Probably not. In the episode that showed cleaning as part of curing the "suds" he was used on somebody's feet and a toilet.

Cosmic Cube
I'd bet that smudging the fecal stains off of the inside of a toilet would weaken him. But that depends on who's toilet you choose. Mine is pristine. smile

nigel45
Sponge Bob has taken down villains on the level of Dirty Bubble and...crap who's that other guy... you know, frozen in tartar sauce and unthawed by Patrick...this is going to keep me awake all night... MANRAY!!! I think... N-E-ways, Sponge Bob wins by catching Supes in a K-nite jellyfishing net.

Arsenal
Originally posted by nigel45
N-E-ways, Sponge Bob wins by catching Supes in a K-nite jellyfishing net.
How strong are those things?!

grey fox
Supes heats up the ocean with his heat vision and boils spongebob alive mwhahahaha.

Arsenal
Originally posted by grey fox
Supes heats up the ocean with his heat vision and boils spongebob alive mwhahahaha.
I forgot about Spongebob's heat weakness! In one episode, he accidently went on the oven and started shrinking at a rapid rate.

Swanky-Tuna
How long would it take to heat up an entire ocean to boiling point with 2 thin heat vision beams?

Arsenal
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
How long would it take to heat up an entire ocean to boiling point with 2 thin heat vision beams?
If he concentrated his heat vision on Spongebob it would make him shrink, thus leaving him open to a stomp attack.

nigel45
How strong are those things?!

They're at least as durable as adamantium, not to mention they have a racing stripe that comes in 6 different colors. Superman would get owned.

kgkg
ya superman is dead man after all this is Spongebob.

Tron
Closing, for obvious reasons

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.