Zauriel vs. Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
Discuss.

Kento
Zauriel.

Sentry
Zauriel takes this. Isn't this guy an angel or something? I know he's like powerful.

Draco69
He's a fallen angel. He's nowhere near as powerful as he was in Heaven. He can only lift up to two tons.

Kento
He's still got that sword, shield, and a sonic scream..Plus two tons is more then Logan can lift.

Cosmic Cube
This is more even than it appears. Wolverine is actually in Zauriel's strength class. This is almost like Wolverine versus post-Death Archangel, (Zauriel is a tad stronger, and he has a few weapons, of course.) Wolverine can win.

Kento
He can win but I'd put my money on Zauriel to win. Plus he's got more experience which can be a good factor with somebody around ur same level

Khellendros
Wolverine.
>_>

<_<

No, really!

Cosmic Cube
Zauriel has more fighting experience than Wolverine? I doubt that. Zauriel's an angel from paradise. Why would he fight?

Draco69
He fought the demons from Hell for many eons.

Cosmic Cube
Well, I suppose.

Kento
Well if DC goes along with everything since they have angels, and god, and lucifer Zauriel was probably around when angels went rouge, and all that, and was in the battle, and stuff.

black wolverine
demons from hell aint shit wolverine beat lobo and he beat all the demons in hells ass and wolverine fights hulk and wolverine can fight like electra but better and wolverine is an equal to the hulk so think of it as hulk vs zauriel hulk would crush him and wolverine is his equal

Kento
First that Lobo loosing to Logan thing is just way wrong, and was fan-based.

2nd Logan is in no way equal to Hulk..just cause his adamantium skeleton let him live from being hit by the hulk makes him in no way an equal.

3rd Logan isn't the best there is..Just the best at what he does..Which I'm guessing is surviving...or maybe its drinking..or barroom brawls..Who knows.

Draco69
Zauriel would win. Sorry wolvie fanboy. One sonic scream would reduce him to ash. His flaming sword can cut through anything. Even shadows.

Wolverine would lose against Lobo. His healing factor is 100 times that of Wolverine. He grew back from a cell. He has Superman durability. That was fanvoted.

Wolverine has never won against the Hulk. He lost the first time. The second time he "won" because of Apoc's technology giving him sleeping gas.

Wolverine loses. Listen to logic for once.

http://www.starnet-database.com/dbase_deo/profiles/zauriel/zauriel.html

Kento
I thought u said 2 tons was his strength..It says in the Bio that it's 10-15 tons.

Draco69
I was wrong. Sorry. The guy was around for like year anyway.

Kento
What happened to him? He was in DC One Million, and I only got to see him there, and in his first appearance.

Draco69
He disappeared after the Mageddon storyline. We haven't seen him anywhere since then. He'll be back though.

ArekExcelsior2
Call me crazy, but Wolverine, whatever his capacity to do surprising upsets and his natural tenacity, doesn't seem to be the type with the emotional or spiritual wherewithal let alone the relevant paranormal skill to deal with a fallen angel.

Give Wolverine an anti-magic buff that lasts a few minutes, though, and Zauriel is toast.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.