How to make a women happy..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.



KidRock
It's not difficult to make a woman happy, a man only needs to be :

1. a friend
2. a companion
3. a lover
4. a brother
5. a father
6. a master
7. a chef
8. an electrician
9. a carpenter
10. a plumber
11. a mechanic
12. a decorator
13. a stylist
14. a sexologist
15. a gynaecologist
16. a psychologist
17. a pest exterminator
18. a psychiatrist
19. a healer
20. a good listener
21. an organiser
22. a good father
23. very clean
24. sympathetic
25. athletic
26. warm
27. attentive
28. gallant
29. intelligent
30. funny
31. creative
32. tender
33. strong
34. understanding
35. tolerant
36. prudent
37. ambitious
38. capable
39. courageous
40. determined
41. true
42. dependable
43. passionate

WITHOUT FORGETTING TO

44. give her compliments regularly
45. love shopping
46. be honest
47. be very rich
48. not stress her out
49. not look at other girls

AND AT THE SAME TIME, YOU MUST ALSO

50. give her lots of attention, but expect little yourself
51. give her lots of time, especially time for herself
52. give her lots of space, never worrying about where she goes

IT IS VERY IMPORTANT

53. to never forget
* birthdays
* anniversaries
* arrangements she makes


HOW TO MAKE A MAN HAPPY
1. Shag him
2. Leave him in peace

Deano
HOW TO MAKE A MAN HAPPY
1. Shag him
2. Leave him in peace

thumb up

Maya Zurak
....this is sooo good! http://www.my-smileys.de/smileys2/rofl.gif

Demarthl
or slit her throat then she cant complain no expression

dave123
is that ALL i've gotta do? sleep I could juggle 20 women, no worries wink

Kharhmah
Originally posted by KidRock
It's not difficult to make a woman happy, a man only needs to be :

1. a friend
2. a companion
3. a lover


6. a master (not all the time)
7. a chef
8. an electrician
9. a carpenter
10. a plumber
11. a mechanic
12. a decorator




17. a pest exterminator (very important)


20. a good listener
21. an organiser
22. a good father
23. clean
24. sympathetic
25. athletic
26. warm
27. attentive
28. gallant
29. intelligent
30. funny
31. creative
32. tender
33. strong
34. understanding
35. tolerant
36. prudent
37. ambitious
38. capable
39. courageous
40. determined
41. true
42. dependable
43. passionate

WITHOUT FORGETTING TO

44. give her compliments regularly

46. be honest
47. have a bit of cash
48. not stress her out too much
49. not look at other girls (very important)

AND AT THE SAME TIME, YOU MUST ALSO


51. give her lots of time, especially time for herself
52. give her space

IT IS VERY IMPORTANT

53. to never forget
* birthdays
* anniversaries
* arrangements she makes




As you can see, I've made some alterations.

Alpha Centauri
The list on "How to make a woman feel ok" is alot shorter and works just as well wink.

-AC

Maya Zurak
Originally posted by Kharhmah
As you can see, I've made some alterations. Good work Kharhmah! big grin

Demarthl
they expect to much, you want it, get it yourself

I posted the exact same thread a few months ago, the joke and everything.

Deano
women ay

Maya Zurak
Oh c'mon ...we are asking not much ... aren't we? laughing out loud

Demarthl
no expression the list for the woman runs off my screen, tha mans isnt even 1% of my screen no expression women ask too much

dave123
It's a joke, dammit stick out tongue

Kharhmah
All were asking for, are men that have fantastic personalities and that will care enough about us to look after us.

smoker4
womenhttp://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/droolio.gif

Corran
Originally posted by [email protected]
I posted the exact same thread a few months ago, the joke and everything. You're my hero.

Demarthl
do we set something on fire now? no expression

vaya_the_elf
Woman care a lot. Which not always a bad thing.

Men don't care very much. They only seem to really want one thing from woman.

Demarthl
big boobs tight ass, beer from the fridge and sex, thats four by my count no expression

Echuu
women arent that bad

just horrible in groups, then they get all pmsy like

Demarthl
and grope panda's

debbiejo
It just comes down to one thing..JUST CARE if you do, she'll care for you the same way back...But don't forget women love back rubs too.
You forgot that one.

vaya_the_elf
Originally posted by Demarthl
big boobs tight ass, beer from the fridge and sex, thats four by my count no expression

Thats why I don't want a man.

I'm no slave.

and i don't do as I'm told.

Nor do i need a man. They just cause trouble.

Demarthl
werd. although not all men are moronic wankers no expression

Draco69
Give them whatever they want.

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by Draco69
Give them whatever they want.

you learned well shifty

Demarthl
Originally posted by Draco69
Give them whatever they want.
you need a slap

vaya_the_elf
I'm in a weird mood tonight.

Right now guys are evil. Don't ask

Demarthl
everyones evil, im in a worse mood

vaya_the_elf
Me too

Draco69
Women are moody. Fact of life.

Cosmic_Beings
true

LanİeWindu™
Originally posted by Maya Zurak
Oh c'mon ...we are asking not much ... aren't we? laughing out loud

Yes, yes you are.

I offer you total devotion pray, is that enough?

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by vaya_the_elf
Woman care a lot. Which not always a bad thing.

Men don't care very much. They only seem to really want one thing from woman.

A rather general claim.

I cared for the girl I fell in love with more than anything else in the world. She messed my mind up so many times because she didn't know what she wanted, she lied and cheated on me.

So now, I'm avoiding relationships for a bit. Now, there is one main reason why I go out (not date) with girls, and that's for sex.

I'm not USING women, I'm not LYING to them. If a girl shows interest in me, I make things abundantly clear. I don't lead girls on, I don't lie to girls, I don't betray girls. I'm honest.

If I'm in a relationship, I'm in it 100% to make it work and to make the girl I'm with, happy. I don't take relationships lightly and until I find someone I can trust to be with, that's how I'm gonna be.

It's not a case of "Men want one thing". If they do, there's a reason. Not all men only want sex because it's good.

-AC

Clovie
Originally posted by KidRock
It's not difficult to make a woman happy, a man only needs to be :

1. a friend
2. a companion
3. a lover
4. a brother
5. a father
6. a master
7. a chef
8. an electrician
9. a carpenter
10. a plumber
11. a mechanic
12. a decorator
13. a stylist
14. a sexologist
15. a gynaecologist
16. a psychologist
17. a pest exterminator
18. a psychiatrist
19. a healer
20. a good listener
21. an organiser
22. a good father
23. very clean
24. sympathetic
25. athletic
26. warm
27. attentive
28. gallant
29. intelligent
30. funny
31. creative
32. tender
33. strong
34. understanding
35. tolerant
36. prudent
37. ambitious
38. capable
39. courageous
40. determined
41. true
42. dependable
43. passionate

WITHOUT FORGETTING TO

44. give her compliments regularly
45. love shopping
46. be honest
47. be very rich
48. not stress her out
49. not look at other girls

AND AT THE SAME TIME, YOU MUST ALSO

50. give her lots of attention, but expect little yourself
51. give her lots of time, especially time for herself
52. give her lots of space, never worrying about where she goes

IT IS VERY IMPORTANT

53. to never forget
* birthdays
* anniversaries
* arrangements she makes


HOW TO MAKE A MAN HAPPY
1. Shag him
2. Leave him in peace we don't need that much cry


*gets sure to be alone till ever*

Storm
This is what I told Fire:

I would not ask from you,
anything that you were not capable of giving.
I would not ask from you,
anything but that which I truly need.
And I would not take from you,
without giving equal value in return.

And that sums it up.

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
A rather general claim.

I cared for the girl I fell in love with more than anything else in the world. She messed my mind up so many times because she didn't know what she wanted, she lied and cheated on me.

So now, I'm avoiding relationships for a bit. Now, there is one main reason why I go out (not date) with girls, and that's for sex.

I'm not USING women, I'm not LYING to them. If a girl shows interest in me, I make things abundantly clear. I don't lead girls on, I don't lie to girls, I don't betray girls. I'm honest.

If I'm in a relationship, I'm in it 100% to make it work and to make the girl I'm with, happy. I don't take relationships lightly and until I find someone I can trust to be with, that's how I'm gonna be.

It's not a case of "Men want one thing". If they do, there's a reason. Not all men only want sex because it's good.

-AC

That was sooooooo me these past few months! I totally agree with your views. yes

Korri
Dad doesnt know how to make me happy. no expression

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by Storm
This is what I told Fire:

I would not ask from you,
anything that you were not capable of giving.
I would not ask from you,
anything but that which I truly need.
And I would not take from you,
without giving equal value in return.

And that sums it up.

That is the ultimate thing to live for. Until I recieve and can give that, I'll remain a man whore. Basically though, I'm kinda settling down and I'm in love with someone and now I'll shut up. embarrasment

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by Korri
Dad doesnt know how to make me happy. no expression

Of course I do, I just buy you a spiked wrist band and a skull T-shirt . . . . done deal. wink

Korri
Originally posted by The Tired Hiker
Of course I do, I just buy you a spiked wrist band and a skull T-shirt . . . . done deal. wink

no expression.

Wolflet
Originally posted by dave123
is that ALL i've gotta do? sleep I could juggle 20 women, no worries wink
and what would u do for your daughter miffed

CherryPie
buy me a porsche

then i'll be happy big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.