I Will Fight For Thee

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aqua

Aqua

Aqua
"what is it you want?" I asked
"well, first i want you to become one of my spies, and second, you know that boi who asked you out...well i need you to spy on him for me."Aaron answered.
"and what is it you want me to learn about Jack?"i asked.
"It's not really just Jack its also that other kid Unmask Child and well i just want you to see what there up to....."he trailed off and i knew he was hiding something, but i didnt ask. "If you wish to leave you may go now." Aaron then said. I took a last look at the other guy and saw his red eyes underneath the hood he was wearing. I climbed up the ladder and head out the kitchen door, through the ally, and into my small home. I laid on my bed thinking about what had happened and then i drifted off to sleep.........

"Aaron tell me a story." a little girl said.....me.....
"Ok, around here they say there will be three choosen children, ones who will save Varrock and other villages. They say that the children will be called Unknown Child, Life Child, and Dream Child.
"Well Karen thats all i really know of the Children." Aaron said sitting on the edge of my bed.
"But what can the Children do.....i mean do they like have special powers like the wizards?"
"Like i said, thats all i know." He got up and left the room.

I woke up suddenly and realized that Unmask had that Child in his name....but then Aaron never mentioned a Unmask, just Unknown, Life, and Dream. I quickly got dressed and headed outside, the sun barly risen. I ran down the almost quiet streets of Varrock and into the castle grounds. The only place i knew of, that had legend books, was the library in Varrock castle. I sneaked around to the side where the kitchen door was and slowly walked in, hopeing that none of the servents were working. No one was alowed in the castle unless you had business to take care of with the king. I closed the door quietly and went through the next door, which lead me into the hall. I walked slowly over to the small library and saw that the doors were already open. I walked inside and searched the bookcases for a book about the Children. Once i got to the second row a book droped and made a loud noise. I froze, afriad that someone might have heard me......which someone did........a shadow came creeping down the ally way of bookcases. I backed up hopeing the shadow would hide me, but then i saw that it was Jack.
"what r u doing here?" i whispered to him, comeing out of the dark. He looked at me and put away a book that he was carrying.
"I was just trying to found out about a legend" Jack answered.
"same with me." i said back, walking slowly out of the library and into the kitchen and stopped.
"what kind of legend?" Jack asked behind me.
"the one about the Children." i said.
"same with me....what do you know about them?"
"well, all i know is there name.....i was trying to find out what they can do."
"oh," Jack looked disapointed. "uh, see you this afternoon." he then left and headed north towards the wilderness. I headed home and went back to sleep and woke up about a few hours later. I then got dressed and headed to the Blue Moon Inn. I waited for about five minutes then got worried. I sat down and decided to wait a little longer.
"Hes not coming." Said a familiar voice behind me.

Aqua

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.