Rogue vs. Iceman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonderman
animals_bunny2Shouldn't she just be able to absorb his power and then absorb the mostiure out of him till he doesn't exist.
She can absorb Colossus's power when he is steel so Iceman being Ice shouldn't be a prob.

Swanky-Tuna
If she absorbed his powers it'd probably be a battle of ice sculptures and we all know Iceman would win that.

Scoobless
i thought she couldn't absorb colossus when he is steel....... didn't they kiss once and he was fine?

Draco69
Rogue can't absorb Iceman. He's completely made of organic ice now. He's not entirely human anymore. They're not even sure he possesses internal organs. It would be like trying to absorb a ice cube.

Wonderman
Maybe your right and it has to be skin contact. I was trying to remember the Nimrod Juggernaut Xmen battle where she got Colossus's power but i guess he was skin then. My bad.

Lord-of-Dreams
I dont think it matters. I'm not too too well aquainted with Bobby's intelligence level, but I know that I would, knowing Rogue, just create an Ice aura around myself, but very closely layered. Ok... this is a bit hard to explain... He makes a skin of ice around himself, which he controls. Anyone to see what I mean?

Draco69
Rogue can't absorb him though. He's completely made of ice. No internal organs. No skin. He's literally a walking ice statue.

The reason he's an @$$hole nowadays is because he's an ice statue. He's not human anymore. He cannot turn back. He's just an inorganic material.

Scoobless
why can't he turn back?

Blair Wind
who says she even gets a chance of touching him? he gives her a brain freeze and shes done. I mean if she could get the first punch fine he might shatter but then he would just reconstruct himself and freeze her. or freeze her and then reconstruct himself. either way since she cant absorb his power shes done......but can she use powers she's absorbed before? cuz then that would be an interesting fight.

Draco69
It's a secondary mutation. After an encounter with Black Cassidy, his entire body began to convert to solid ice. This process was jumpstarted when a explosive arrow caused him to explode into a million pieces. His head was the only thing intact. Eventually Iceman's head absorbed all the water from an opponent thus giving him form. He's completely made of ice. His original body exploded. He's stuck with just an the water/ice form he has. He has no internal organs. He doesn't need to eat or breath. His libido is gone. All bodily functions are nonexistant. I'd be pretty pissed too.

Blair Wind
Originally posted by Scoobless
why can't he turn back?

he had a secondary mutation that wont let him turn back to his human form

kgkg
it doesn't really matter what rougue can do.

Ice man can freeze her blood , and Molecules so bye bye rougue.

and Ice man can't die with punches etc so it will be useless.

BENITO
yeah it's pretty one sided

Mainstream
Bobby would take her...he'd leave her in the cold...so to speak.

Blair Wind
ok we agree he could take her but what if she could manifest the powers she's absorbed before? i mean would she at least stand a shot??

Draco69
She can't. Not without Sage's upgrade.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.