Sunspot vs. Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonderman
The New Mutants were my fav. book of all. When i first seriously started to collect for a hobbie I started with book #4.
That makes Sunspot my fav. strong guy in marvel. I think he has one of the hottest powers and best looking ones too.
I love that he's strong enough to bust boulders yet weak enough to be hurt by them.
I think he might be a good character to teach Wolverine a lesson about respecting the next generation of Superheros.

long pig
I think you're wrong.
He was cocky prick with a strong nationalist personality borderlining on racisim, he was a horrible character.
And he looked dumb too.
booo@NewMutants
booo@sunspot

stormfront13
hey, its his favorite character don't bash it

long pig
Eh, yeah my bad.
Sunspot just annoyed the hell out of me.
What is he up to now? His ego still out of control?

stormfront13
don't know where he is actualls ask sage tessa

Wonderman
If im not wrong if this fight starts at sun up it can Sunspot can fight till the sun goes down and not get tired. Wolverine can only last for half an hour before he gets tired.

who?-kid
Originally posted by Wonderman
If im not wrong if this fight starts at sun up it can Sunspot can fight till the sun goes down and not get tired. Wolverine can only last for half an hour before he gets tired.
Not exactly. Wolverine can fight a lot longer than "only half an hour".

And Sunspot is okay, but he is no match for Wolverine. Wolverine outclasses him in every single way, except strength of course.

Wonderman
I'm pretty sure Wolverine can go all out for a half hour. Someone like Wonderman who doesn't even need to breath can only go for an hour and a half.
That gives sunspot an edge over other fighters. He has the stamina that can last longer than the big guys like Spider-man or Wolverine.

who?-kid
You can believe me when I say that Wolverine can fight a lot longer than half an hour.

But he doesn't need to, because Sunsport is relatively weak, a few punches of Wolverine (like he already did in the past by the way, at least two times) is enough to knock Sunspot down.

Scoobless
Wolverine's body burns of the toxins that build up in your muscles and cause fatigue, theoretically, if his healing factor worked at full strength, he could fight for a lot longer than almost any other super guy

jinzin
the hell? wolverine's fought a battle for 17 hours. He'll have no problem lasting 30 minutes or an hour and 30 minutes for that matter.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.