Brood vs. Spider-man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonderman
If Spidy gets tagged here he turns into supper as the host.
Wolverine wins with his healing factor.
Can Spider-man? alien

Swanky-Tuna
The Starcraft brood? GG zerg rush. The queens will tag him with ensares and the scourges will blow him apart unless they want to use him for enhancements.

Scoobless
how many brood?

ragesRemorse
im sure parker can whip up some special webbing that wiould make short work of the brood.

Draco69
The Brood would clobber Spider-Man. He can take down one or two but certainly not more than that. And those are just the normal brood. The more advanced Brood have superpowers.

ragesRemorse
yeah, but spiderman is God. I think you forgot about that

Draco69
God of nerds maybe. But not not god enough to stop the brood.

who?-kid
Originally posted by Draco69
God of nerds maybe.
I'll pretend I didn't read that confused

LordFear
Nope you read that right and I must commend him for having the guts to say it. Face it to a whole bunch of zit faced nerds out there SM is their GOd. If you can't find that disturbing, then I might have to question you??

who?-kid
Originally posted by LordFear
Nope you read that right and I must commend him for having the guts to say it.
The guts to say it ? I hope you are joking.

You guys are exaggerating. Because there happen a few people who think Spider-Man can beat everybody is still no reason to find that "disturbing."

It's a comic book forum for crying out loud, what did you expect !? Go to a Beatles forum, and you'll find lots of people who claim the Beatles where the best band ever, go to a religious forum and you'll find fundamentalists who live by the 10 commandments.

Go to a comic book forum, and you'll find myriads of fanboys of superheroes. It comes with the package.

You'll always have die-hard fans, and complaining about it is only a waste of energy.

radioboy121
Brood wins. There have been many different flavors of them, including one that was giving Colossus a good fight on strength (of course the hosts happened to be mutants). Spiderman is definitely viable in being infected too (even Ghost Rider was infected).

who?-kid
I always liked the Brood, even if they are just a rip-off of the Alien-movies. Cunning, fast and much stronger than one would think...

Spider-Man probably takes a few ones, and then goes down.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.