<--===the CRASH UP DERBY thread===-->

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tired Hiker
I'm in car number ten, (10). I'm revving my engine. Who else is down?? I gots a Chevy Nova, loaded with weight and much room for gas.

What do you have, and the color and number. Mine is red with yellow numbers.

Ryan10000000000
i got a pumped 246 with nos a big beefy son a ***** my colour is jet black and my number being 22 with red numbers

Tired Hiker
That's the spirit, who else is in??

Ryan10000000000
i think we r da only ones on at the moment

Scotty
i have a pure gold car, with hydrolics, and my number plater is PANTHA, and my numer is 6

Scotty
oh oh, and it has the super man logo on the bonet

Scotty
whats next, we need more people hey

Ryan10000000000
YEAH * PULLS OUT HIS SHOTGUN AND BLOWS OUT SCOTTYS TYRES*

Scotty
HEY, i cant afford new tyres, do you know how much i spent on this car, and dont get me started on the superman logo, that totally broke my budget,

gee, im gonna have to throw in the towel, unless, someone gimme a tyre, and a shot gun.

im gonna get you back ryan.

Ryan10000000000
* JUMPS OUT OF CAR AND HANDS SCOTTTTY A NEW TYRE* YO HOW BOUT A TRUCE BROTHER YO WANT TO JOIN FORCES HOMY YO ME CAN BE A STAR SON HOW BOUT IT. * WAITS FOR RESPONSE*

Scotty
nah ill be right, and i gotta go anyway*turns on hhdrolics and bounces outta the arena*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.