hating rachel hurd-wood

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JerandTheo Fan
how many of u have seen peter pan?? well the girl who played wendy REALLY sucked!!!! gosh she totally looks like a beaver!! who agrees with she horrible!!

kraggle fraggle
dude you're a ****ing retard, no one likes you... She may seem ugly to you because you're a cock ***.

botankus
Originally posted by kraggle fraggle
dude you're a ****ing retard, no one likes you... She may seem ugly to you because you're a cock ***.

Is someone missing a sock????

zrockerchick
Why do you say that?

zrockerchick
Oh and dude, Rachel Hurd-wood, is a pretty good actor! I mean i would like to see you do any better!

botankus
Originally posted by zrockerchick
Why do you say that?

A sock is after someone gets banned, they create a new User ID for the sole purpose of getting back at someone that caused them to get banned for. This user in particular only has 1 post and is most likely someone's "sock."

zrockerchick
Well, boi do i feel dumb! Cool!

botankus
You shouldn't. It took me about 1 year and 1000 posts before I realized it!

zrockerchick
Oh... thanks, that helps but i still probly wouldn't have ever known that if you didn't tell me!

Cinemaddiction
K..uhh..question answered..follow up in an actual, neutral RHW thread..may the force be with you..habe einen guten tag..closing..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.