Brain Experiments on a Salamander-Brain Cubes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

debbiejo
One really wonders which is in charge..

There was an experiment done on a salamander. The scientist took out its brain, though it didn't die, it didn't want to move around or eat. Next he cut the brain in half and put it in oppisite of where it should be. The salamander started eating and moving around. Next he cubed it, again the salamander ate and moved around. Next he diced it up and put its brain back in. Again the salamander moved around and ate. What does this say about the brain? Is the brain controling us or is the soul/spirit or something deeper then the brain effecting us, and the brain is acting on this invisible force??

How can a salamander still function with a diced up brain?

Jackie Malfoy
She is holding up so far.They had no right to remove that feeding trube I must say.JM mad

dave123
the spinal cord is also partially responsible for our functions.... though I'm not sure if the Salamander has them.

Can you tell me where this info came from?

debbiejo
It's from the book "Holographic Universe". I know I keep mentioning it, but it's one of the best books I've read. It's full of unexplained phenomena that's explained by the "New Science" of quantum. Maybe it's also on the web. I don't know. This book is in the science section of Borders book store.

I couldn't believe that it's brained could be all scrambled up and put back in and still function. It's explained that the brain is more of a projector of an invisible influence.

Magee
Try doing the same thing to a human. I can guarantee he would die as soon as the brain was removed.

debbiejo
True

BullitNutz
I read about this... in a book called "The Holographic Mind" or something to that effect.... talked about KP of leaves that had pieces cut off projecting chostly auras of the missing parts... people who lost limbs but still feel pain from what would be thought of as, say the "fingers" from a missing hand, etc.

P.S. I still think that if she had motor control without those huge chunks of her brain, she would have blown her own brains out years ago if she'd only been able to ask for a gun. Being bed-ridden like that is a fate most don't let fall upon their own pets, so why humans?

King Burger
I really it hard to see it even having motor functions.
Ofcourse, even if the brain was responding to pulses
from the soul, for example, wouldn't the salamander
still be disabled because the vehicle or tool is damaged?

I guess the only explanation is that the salamander's
brain is not central to its bodily functions, or that it isn't
as developed. A kind of like insects, I guess.

Still, that's one sadistic scientist I have to say.

debbiejo
Yea...sadist scientist...It's amazing what they do to animals..things we can't imagine. And yes, isn't it strange how the salamanders brain is not central to it bodily functions...It amazed me.

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by Jackie Malfoy
She is holding up so far.They had no right to remove that feeding trube I must say.JM mad

Let's have a vote! Who wants to remove Jackies feeding tube?

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
Let's have a vote! Who wants to remove Jackies feeding tube?

I emphatically vote in favor of removing Jackie's feeding tube.

SlipknoT
Originally posted by Jackie Malfoy
She is holding up so far.They had no right to remove that feeding trube I must say.JM mad roll eyes (sarcastic) They had no right to put it in.

peterKSL
Hmm.. I sometimes wonder why do we base all our acts and arguements in just mere feelings... don't you people ever doubt your emotions? Why are you people so sure of your emotions to be correct in a logical sense and order?
And indeed you people know how misunderstandings form...

...Facts of Life...

Elephants humongous, Lions roars.
What a person can do is just like a wh0r3.

People will do anything,
Just to reach their aim.
Consciously or sub-consciously is still their aim.
Destroying properties, or even
Eliminating their own kind.
These will always be the facts of life...

I've justified that people will do anything just to reach their aim, and as to that, using salamander as a test subject, doesn't bother most of them(us) much... Everyday we eat meat and yet we still are concern for a life of an animal, can be a totally absurd if you look it from another point of view...

leonheartmm
Just curious debbijoe but who is the author of this amazing book? is it some one recognizable. And anyway, i really dont buy all this stuff about the salamander, i mean really come on something like this would turn the world of medical science upside down wudnt it, think about it.

Clovie
the organism of salamender is a bit less complex than human's one.

and what was the point of this experiment?

debbiejo
Originally posted by leonheartmm
Just curious debbijoe but who is the author of this amazing book? is it some one recognizable. And anyway, i really dont buy all this stuff about the salamander, i mean really come on something like this would turn the world of medical science upside down wudnt it, think about it.

The author is Michael Talbot..the book is "The Holographic Universe." And yes it is turning the science world upside down...

The reason for the experiments in this one case, is that the salamander can still function without an organized brain. That the brain is more a receiver of info that we implement from an invisible source, an invisible energy that surrounds all living things and has intelligence..
Instead of the brain being the source of all of our functions.

This book is full of new research and experiments that would blow your mind! I've totally changed my views on everything once I read it.

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by debbiejo
The author is Michael Talbot..the book is "The Holographic Universe." And yes it is turning the science world upside down...

The reason for the experiments in this one case, is that the salamander can still function without an organized brain. That the brain is more a receiver of info that we implement from an invisible source, an invisible energy that surrounds all living things and has intelligence..
Instead of the brain being the source of all of our functions.

This book is full of new research and experiments that would blow your mind! I've totally changed my views on everything once I read it.

So what? A cockroach can live for six months without a head. The only thing this experiment proves is that the physiology of a salamander is very different than that of a human.

leonheartmm
Um if its turning the world of medical science upside sown than howcome i havent even heard of the book and im still skeptical of an 'invisible energy' surrounding us.

dave123
Originally posted by debbiejo
This book is full of new research and experiments that would blow your mind! I've totally changed my views on everything once I read it. Surely you mean blow my invisible energy source wink

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
So what? A cockroach can live for six months without a head. The only thing this experiment proves is that the physiology of a salamander is very different than that of a human.

How the hell is that possible? What, is it eating through, it's ass? Seriously

debbiejo
It's easy to criticize something you know nothing about. If you haven't heard about it, could it be there is a reason?? Think about it..who WOULDN'T benefit by it??????????

If you want to have an intelligent conversations about it, then walk your little self to the book store..go to the science section and read IT!

debbiejo
Originally posted by dave123
Surely you mean blow my invisible energy source wink

laughing

Right brained people really ARE more fun!

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
How the hell is that possible? What, is it eating through, it's ass? Seriously

That is why the eventually die; starvation.

King Burger
Originally posted by leonheartmm
Um if its turning the world of medical science upside sown than howcome i havent even heard of the book and im still skeptical of an 'invisible energy' surrounding us.

There are many things in this world that are unexplained. The
fact that they are not researched by big universities and
scietific establishments means nothing.

Many such foundations work by grants and the wishes of the
financeers. If those with the money don't care for one
particular phenomenon to be investigated, then chances are
iot won't be investigated, atleast not by any of the major
scientfic institutions.

This is what is happening with research on diseases. There
are diseass that don't get attention as far as research and
developement of cures and drugs, because they occure in
poorer regions of the world, like Africa, so wealthy companies
and backers don't care to waste time and money on them (no
financial or publicity rewards).

Besides, many, if not most, of the worlds discoveries were
made by individuals or small groups of unknowns who worked
and searched for the sake of scoence and discoevry, not for
money or fame.

Whats more, often when these individuals and groups make
an amazing find, it doesn't get that much attention promptyl.
It takes the rest of society time.

This Michael Talbot can be such a person. Someone who works
for the sake of knowledge, on a field that is at this moment
without much attention.

leonheartmm
no but these days theres such a lot of fake people out there, like on the net for example, there are people statin things like tesla has invented a generater which generates electricity without energy usage and has been positively tested and displayed twice.

debbiejo
An electrical generator? I know that Tesla was brilliant and had a help in the HAARP program that the government uses.

leonheartmm
yea but obviously he wasnt THAT brilliant

debbiejo
^ OK..then he was really really really really good..

Better. roll eyes (sarcastic)

leonheartmm
lol, yea

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.