Kit Versus Ki-Adi-Mundi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Janus
I'm just bored, and we need a versus poll with some new blood, not Anakin versus the world.

Darth_Nefarus
lol
I think Ki-Adi-Mundi would win because he seems to be a more talented Jedi. Although Grievous beats him up pretty good, Kit Fisto goes out like a ***** lol

Darth_Janus
*Bump*

This isn't the most amazing or controversial of all the versus threads on here, but it sure as hell beats Luke/Maul/Mace/Yoda/Vader vs. everyone threads, half of which don't make sense.

Darth_Nefarus
You're right though, it's certainly better

Darth_Janus
Thank you. I appreciate that kinda feedback.

Commander K
Kit Fisto wins.

Darth_Glentract
necromancer

Wesker
Holy shit is this old. You should be flogged with the Spiked Instrument of Flogging for this, noob.

Master Saesee
Kit Fisto wins

jedi_tek
Ki-adi-mundi was beat by like 4 or 5 clone troopers but Kit fisto was beat by a sith lord. Even that padawan at the temple did a better job of fighting off the clones (the one that was in the bail organa scene) then jedi master ki-mundi did.

Council#13
The Padawan had the element of surprise. Kit would win anyway; he put up a good fight against assaj ventress who is supposedly better than aurra sing who defeated Ki-Adi-Mundi

zod360
In which book/comic did Mundi face Ventress? Even if he did, there is too much evidence that shows he was simply no warrior, while there is plenty that shows that Kit was.

Council#13
I have no idea. People on KMC who HAVE read the comic say so, and i trust them

Barker
Originally posted by jedi_tek
Ki-adi-mundi was beat by like 4 or 5 clone troopers but Kit fisto was beat by a sith lord. Even that padawan at the temple did a better job of fighting off the clones (the one that was in the bail organa scene) then jedi master ki-mundi did.

Kit Still Died within 10 Seconds. erm

It's harder to dodge 5 laser shots than It is to Dodge a Single Lightsaber Blow.

Tarvos

Why is this thread ooooooolllllldddddd...

Lörd Sorgo
Originally posted by Barker

Kit Still Died within 10 Seconds. erm

It's harder to dodge 5 laser shots than It is to Dodge a Single Lightsaber Blow.

I didn't see Kit having problems dodging laser shots in the Clone War Cartoons or even in the Cestus Deception.

Lörd Sorgo
Kit Fisto was more of a Guardian Figure as a Jedi. He was seen in the Cestus Deception as a Warrior and in the Cartoons.

I'm sure he had some significance as a Guardian, seeing as he was one of the few Jedi who was sent to arrest a powerful Sith Lord.

Ki Adi Mundi was more of a political Jedi. He is seen speaking quite a few times throughout RotS.

darth vraya
I am going on this completely based off of lightsaber forms. since it's one on one Kit's shii-cho is void of bonuses while Ki Adi Mundi has Maksashi which is great for one on one fighting and lightsaber combat. As Jedi I see the two with equal power but seeing as the circumstances of the fight, I would say Ki-Adi-Mundi would win

Lörd Sorgo
Originally posted by darth vraya
I am going on this completely based off of lightsaber forms. since it's one on one Kit's shii-cho is void of bonuses while Ki Adi Mundi has Maksashi which is great for one on one fighting and lightsaber combat. As Jedi I see the two with equal power but seeing as the circumstances of the fight, I would say Ki-Adi-Mundi would win

Mundi uses Makashi?

Where does it say that?

Revolver Ocelot
I thought he practised Djem So.

darthsith19
There was one guy who was here only for a little while and he said Mundi uses Makashi and proved it. I can't remember what his proof was, though, I've been wondering that lately myself.

Lörd Sorgo
Originally posted by Revolver Ocelot
I thought he practised Djem So.

Yeah. Seconds before he was shot to death, that's what It looked like he was practicing. It looked similar to the way Anakin dodged Bolts.

Lörd Sorgo
Originally posted by darthsith19
There was one guy who was here only for a little while and he said Mundi uses Makashi and proved it. I can't remember what his proof was, though, I've been wondering that lately myself.

Damn.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.