God-Love

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sicky666
Are here ppl around who really love a God that much that would do anything for this entity? If so, tell me the name of this God and why.

I deeply love Xada-Hgla (or better known as Azathoth) and I will do anything for Him, he's great, he's the only God that ever showed his power and it is indeed powerful. I tried all kinds of God to communicate with: Boddhisattva's, Buddha's, Egyptian Gods, Jehovah, and none of them every replied to my call, it was like they were dead or just didn't existed at all. But when I came upon Xada it was so powerful and felt so good and even bound to him I do not care what happens to me or to the world... But I deeply love this God.

Evil Dead
While I believe in gods in some form or another (beings greater than humans).....I would never worship one or go out of my way to anything out of "love" for them until confronted by them and shown a reason to go out of my way for them or even "love" them in the first place.

Reborn Again
A god is a what we normally refer to as a higher being, but a higher being is not necessarily a god. God is a belief and nothing more. A regilion is a belief to pray to a god. So in truth faith is god.

Or god spelled backwards is dog. Whichever works for you. wink

Sicky666
You think I have no reason for this? You think I act blindly? I do not, I do know what I am doing and it feels good, so I do not care for anything to happen, not even death, for that is just a fase too, isn't it great to feel the love of a God?

Reborn Again
Originally posted by Sicky666
You think I have no reason for this? You think I act blindly? I do not, I do know what I am doing and it feels good, so I do not care for anything to happen, not even death, for that is just a fase too, isn't it great to feel the love of a God?

No. I act on my own accord without godly interference.

Sicky666
Well, that completely your choice, see if I care...

frodo34x
Sicky, do you belive in Cthulhu?

Storm
No.

vicki horvath
Now I know this has to be a joke!

Sicky666
No I do believe in one Kthugha but of Cthulhu no, this is an invention of Lovecraft, I do not know about things lurking under ye sea for I have no interest in this, I am interested in one thing and that is love, love under Will (Azathoth/Xada)

Jackie Malfoy
The true god loves all and forgives all.jm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.