KMC Proplems

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord_Andres
Hi, hope this will be posted, I have been unable to log on KMC for a week now I think, I even tried the other computer in the house but I couldint get on KMC by any means, I couldint get on the killermovies.com page on any of my computers, it has happend so many times now, that I'm really pissed at it, it started 3 maybe 4 months ago, it gose like this

I go on KMC, browse and post for like 1 weeks or so, and then it wont let me on the page, the stupit page could not be found comes up, EVERY other page I try works just fine, ebay, CNN, every page works, but NOT KMC, I've even tried to go to other forums, they work but not KMC, I just don't get it, then after a week or so I can go on KMC again, and after that, the same shit happens, why is this happening? I need to know!

Raz
I'm unsure. Maybe a browser problem?

Try switching to Firefox, if you haven't done so already.

Clovie
Originally posted by Raz
I'm unsure. Maybe a browser problem?

Try switching to Firefox, if you haven't done so already. is 'swich to firefox' your answer to EVERY problem? huh

Raz
Thats because IE tends to be the problem to virtually all Internet problems...

Clovie
ok...you have a point there laughing out loud

Deano
ive been talkin to lord andres on msn...he said he still cant get on to killermovies...he has downloaded mozilla aswell....he was wonderin if u had any more suggestions

Reborn Again
Try dumping your cache.

Deano
and how do u do that

Reborn Again
Right click your internet FireFox icon and choose Properties, right click on Delete Cookies, then choose Delete Files (including off line content), then click Clear History, and press OK. Seconds later, your cache will be cleared, and your internet files will be deleted. You internet should be fine then. You must delete your cache every once in a while or you will get these kinds of errors.

Deano
k i'll tell him..cheers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.