Apocalypse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DEFCON One
how do you think the world will end for the human race? What do you think will cause our extinction? nuclear war? pollution? global warming? what is going to cause the fall of humanity.

Demarthl
WERE ALL GONNA DIIE AAAAHHHIIIIEEAAIIEIEIEAAAOOOO!!!!! no expression were gonna kill ourselves with weapons off mass ****tion

dark1365
The Day After Tomorrow.

LanİeWindu™
The Apocalypse will begin when KMC dies.

BENITO
we'll all choke on morons cigarette smoke whilst trying to build bomb shelters out of rubbish cause it won't bio-degrade so who agrees with me

King Burger
Mankind will kill each other off in a great big world war,
then rodents and animals will inherit the earth, and use
our helmets as homes.

It's true.

Cinemaddiction
It will never happen. The end of the world will come when people least expect it. I highly doubt it will be anything catastrophic like a natural disaster.

SnakeEyes
I think that anything (event-wise) that is strong enough to wipe out the entire human race WILL have to be catastrophic...

waspluver
i think it's already happening wars r spreading,killer tsunami's, killings we r all going to hell as i write!! big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.