The end of the world?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkSwordsLady
How do you think or would like the world to end? whistle

burlyman
Me.

Storm
With a big bang. If we have to go, then we' ll go in style.

DarkSwordsLady
I was thinking more along the lines of being overrun with killer chickens or lemmings

Clovie
in 46 days, right after my exams stick out tongue

DarkSwordsLady
i know what you mean about exams except the end of the world should be just befor

Alias Neo
nuclear war

sephirothmonk
probley from the idiots in the middle east screwing with some bombs and blow up the world

eleveninches
The world doesn't have an end. It is round, so it keeps on going. It's not like you are going to fall off the end of the world.

Tex
Who knows how it ends, eventually all life will probably die at some point and the atmosphere will dissolve turning the earth into a big frozen floating rock. (Mars)

Then when the sun explodes in several billion trillion years or so I imagine the blast will easily dissolve the earth or skatter it into a trillion pieces.

whatshisface
i don't want the world to end. and i'm pretty sure the end of the world won't be nothing like in the movies. this is how i think the world will end... we will consume it to nothigness... if we don't blow ourselves up first.

yerssot
or we run out of skittles eek!

realworlddreams
chase the rainbow...oops, fell off the wrong end of the world...
o well...

Dregh
I hope it happens after I die so I watch you all suffering, stupid humans evil face

tassie
Are we that tired right now messed or is it just me?? I'm seeing things, maybe i should go to sleep...

mailedbypostman
Well, i'de like to think that the end of the world would go out with us fighting this deadly alien species. We should go out the way we went in, killing..

steely balls
every one in the world would all jump at the same time, i doubt it would do anything but be freakin cool

realworlddreams
EARTHQUAKE!! wacko

Zoing
Hitler II. You know how close he was to complete domination of the planet? Im completely surprised he was even able to raise such a dominant army after his nation was crippled in the first world war.

steely balls
i know everyone in the world poops at the same time and the earth over flows and theirs poop every were, that would be awsome.

iluvpippin
it would be the end of the world if life was without nate!

steely balls
i was just think that life without misha would be the end of the freakin universe
beat that

silver_tears
The end of the world would be some sort of suffering for all the people on it.

Dregh
Mmmm...I'm enjoying it...watching you miserable humans burning....evil face....mwahahaha...

iluvpippin
well, life without nate would ... oh who am i kidding, i can't beat no life without misha! wink nah im kidding, life without nate isnt life at all. love

Scotty
does nate and misha have something going on

iluvpippin
shifty maybe...

Scotty
lol

iluvpippin
you'll have to ask him about that. shifty stick out tongue

Dregh
I'll die then I'll watch them burn as this world ends....evil face

Scotty
nate are you here, do you have anything to say, before i go conclusion jumping

steely balls
misha misses me

iluvpippin
yes, yes she does! you havn't popula misha'd her for about 2 minutes.

silver_tears
What the f**k? are you all on something?

§pearhead
Summed up simply, I won't care: I'll be dead then.

steely balls
i'm on life

iluvpippin
im on nate

Scotty
whaaaaa eek!

Scotty
well me and misha are a}stralian so that explains us, but im not sure abotu nate

steely balls
what?

silver_tears
well then confused
best of luck to yous erm

iluvpippin
yes nate, whats ur exuse?? ah dont mind him, he's always hig!

steely balls
hig wtf is that

Scotty
high

Scotty
you know , "off you chops" or "off your ****"

Dregh
High...high...I want to be that!

*takes out some dope*

Scotty
what you cant say t.i.t.s.

iluvpippin
yeah nate, scotty knows me better than you do! sad i meant high.

steely balls
sadwalk

Scotty
awwweee poor nate

iluvpippin
whats that smiley??

steely balls
u suddenly mad me sadsadangel

iluvpippin
aaaaaw baby, im sorry, come here!!! *kisses nate*

steely balls
surrender

iluvpippin
laughing so can i call you sexy b?

steely balls
yeah thats fine with me

iluvpippin
and you're very fine aren't you babe!

steely balls
i hope so

iluvpippin
yes you are, but i stil havnt seen a piccie of you and its the weekend!

steely balls
it's 11:49 pm her you will get one tomorrow

iluvpippin
oh ok then....how exciting! laughing out loud

steely balls
i really hope to get one to u tomorrow

iluvpippin
me too babe, it's gonna be so weired seeing you caus i got a mental piccie of you and i bet you'll look so much different!

steely balls
what do u think i look like, your description

iluvpippin
well you've already told me what you look like, but i just cant picture you looking like daniel r and jim c, but i picture you with really dark brown hair, almost black, quite tall, a nice body, brown eyes, tanned....and hot!

silver_tears
might be disappointederm

iluvpippin
you think?? have u seen a piccie of him?

silver_tears
no laughing out loud just well you might be, although your description drool very nice big grin

§pearhead
The question is, haev you? roll eyes (sarcastic)

iluvpippin
yeah....but hes told me what he looks like and he said that ppl have told him he's hot, havnt you sexy b?

steely balls
i just have blonde hair blue eyes not tan not pale

iluvpippin
oh well, blonde hair blue eyes, i cant beleive i didnt remember that...that totally changes things....ok i can see the new you now....mmmmm, hooot!

steely balls
i didn't say she had to believe me
i meant my facial features are more like jim carrey and daniel radcliffonly i feel thats hw i look, people say i do though

iluvpippin
hm,mm. im so.....mah right now.

steely balls
now i seem like an ******* to misha thanks alot guys

iluvpippin
whats the blanked word??

steely balls
a.ss hole

silver_tears
anytime sweetie yes

iluvpippin
oooh babe, ur worried bout me thinking ur an a.sshole love how sweet, no you still sound like my sexy b!

steely balls
they make me out as some creepy kid on the internet, actually no they didn't but...f.uck it

iluvpippin
well i know that secretly you are stick out tongue but i still love ya dont i babe!? love yeah im kidding incase you cant hear the sarcasm.

dragonpisces272
the worlds gunna end tomorrow *gasp*

Commando
the wolrd is going to end with a WAR! Is our nature to kill and die. that is why we make weapons! to protect ourselves!

gls
the world will end with X-MEN's apocalypse and his four horseman rising and taking over time and space!!!

well... at least if that did happen it would be cool to meet them. smile

Agent Phillips
I plan to be around when the world ends, I get the feeling my soul was there at the beggining, so I want to be there at the end

Dregh
I want to be a ghost when I die so I can see you all dead when the world ends.

RobBo
I'd like you to be a ghost too. As soon as possible.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.