Freddy Vs. Jason

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Freddy_vs_Jason
I loved this movie, fantastic plot and tons more great stuff, the special effects are brilliant and so are the actors, I can't wait for the sequel. What does everyone else think about this movie?

rox
jason beat freddy's ass

Kes
Moving to horror movies.
Moving--moved

SlipknoT
We have a thread stuck at the top of the page for Freddy vs. Jason, but anyway I thought it was ok. The acting was pretty bad, there wasnt enough fighting between the two, and I didnt like the fact that they made a Freddy vs. jason movie that only had them fighting in the last 20 minutes of the film. And I hated how they had that stupid plot line where freddy killed that girls mom, I dont see why they put that in, or any other characters besides Freddy and Jason. But on the other hand it was cool to see them fight.

Machete_guy
is there going to be a sequel??
(i dont know this stuff..i live in AU) rock

Freddy_vs_Jason
Yes, there most likely will be.........

HockeyHorror
man F vs J was a great comedy movie...but it was a disgrace to the franchise...at first both series were average but after this movie it just killed it. ruined both series eventhough they were ruined a long time ago...so making a second f vs j will give 2 outcomes
1. it would ruin the franchises even more
2. the member F vs J will become even more addicted to the F vs J movie(s).

Noes: after part 3 the series turned into crap
Friday the 13th: after part 3 half of 4, the movies turned into crap.

Freddy_vs_Jason
Well me and tons of people in these forums loved Freddy vs Jason, and it did very well at the box office.

HockeyHorror
who cares what a ton of people say. who cares how it did at the box office. the movie itself was less than average but comedy wise it was really good. people liked it alot cuz it has no logic to it...the story plot is messed up and it could have been better.

and if a 1000000 people like to commit suicide, would u do that?

if a ton of people like to dance naked and start going on killing rampages, would you do that?

im just saying a ton of people might like something but it doens't mean its the best movie ever.

Asonja_Ruegerka
is there going to be a michael vs jason

dannyh321
Can't see it. Freddy had enough lines for both of them in FvJ. There will be little dialogue in MvJ. It should be FvMvJ big grin

Gabri_Krueger
no Freddy's better. jason had help! ;'(

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.